Android OS Forum banner

*** Liquid Smooth Roms 3.2 Fixes And Bug Report***

Tags
bugs
94K views 365 replies 135 participants last post by  heath2805 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
On the Droid X after modifing anything with the status bar you have to reboot for the changes to stick not a big problem but just bringing it to your attention. Also torch FCs. Tried fixing permissions but no luck. Would be nice to have torch working. I have actually used torch on 3.1 to fix my truck in the dark at work one time.

Edit: Actually it seems that any change that I have made in Liquid settings it takes a reboot for changes to take affect. I know at one time RevNumbers CM7 had issues with this and by resetting CM7 settings or CM7 Stats it would fix this problem. I tried clearing data on both Liquid Settings available in Settings->Manage Applications. Still having issues though. I am also having the same issue as fulkrum 78 with the staus bar close issue.

#18 ·
Might just be me, but if I try and run the built in terminal emulator I get a force close. No issue with terminal emulator downloaded from the market...

When I hit any of the buttons on my status bar, the bar closes right after. So when I hit (for instance) my wifi button, the status bar just closes where it used to remain open after I pressed it. I'd prefer it stay open. Not a big issue, but I miss it

#108 · (Edited by Moderator)
When I hit any of the buttons on my status bar, the bar closes right after. So when I hit (for instance) my wifi button, the status bar just closes where it used to remain open after I pressed it. I'd prefer it stay open. Not a big issue, but I miss it
Liquid Settings > Interface > Power Widget > Hide On Change (UnCheck) came checked this time around.

People having problems with focus give MIUI Cam a shot: http://min.us/lbzyEHFF06P1Xx
Its Working on my TBolt.

#19 ·
Alarm clock is broken. Get a weird popular when trying to set the alarm. It has a triangle with an ! Ansld says edit text and noon. Can get all the way to the alarm entry. Once I try to edit it I get the error.
On another note my keyboard when in landscape mode, as I use it now, has a button next to the text entry field that says Bland SD card. ???

Tapatalked from a Liquified D2

#21 ·
Same DX issues here. Fc on torch. Got no change in notification widget. When I sign in to my account and allow market to restore apps, it started saying download failed, device doesn't have enough storage, or something like that. Titanium backup could restore apps, but I still could not download anything from market. Wiped cache an fix permissions and issue persisted.

#287 ·
Same DX issues here. Fc on torch. Got no change in notification widget. When I sign in to my account and allow market to restore apps, it started saying download failed, device doesn't have enough storage, or something like that. Titanium backup could restore apps, but I still could not download anything from market. Wiped cache an fix permissions and issue persisted.
The problem with the market happened on my dx as well.. i would recommened flashing the rom from scratch again. If you already set all your settings and dont feel like doing it again.. try doing a backup of the current rom, factory reset and wipe the cache and dalvik, flash the original rom from stratch, then wipe everything again, and restore your backed up rom. It worked for mine so it might work for yours.
As for the torch.. I was having the same problems with the fc's on torch and telsa led. I havn't found a fix on any of the forums yet so i guess were screwed for now.

#22 · (Edited by Moderator)
Okay got the torch issue fixed. Replaced torch from 3.2 with the torch from 3.1 and changed permssions to rw-w-w and boom . . .torch works. Don't know what the issue is but the torch.apk from 3.2 is a little smaller than the torch.apk from 3.1. Maybe this will help. Using the status bar toggle widget will now turn the torch on and off but the torch icon wil not light up to let u know that is on or off. . .as if the light itself isn't enough. LOL

#24 ·
One last post for the night. Any changes made in Liquid settings seems to need a reboot (hot or complete) for effects to take change. Lockscreen, app install location, anything that I changed in Liquid settings. I could also get gingerbread keyboard to install and appear under input settings but when I tried to change to it from the rom keyboard I couldn't even after a reboot and yes to answer your next ? I did enable in in Settings->Language&Keyboard. Thank you R3D for yet another great rom. I'm sure you will have not problem fixing these small issues.

#33 ·
I went through the same stuff everyone else is going through. Lost data while trying to get swift to work, pulled battery, booted and swift was available when I selected input method. I believe someone I was helping last night reverted to Nandroid 3.1, wiped cache and dalvik only, then flashed 3.2. Said he's up and running.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#34 ·
milski65 said:
I went through the same stuff everyone else is going through. Lost data while trying to get swift to work, pulled battery, booted and swift was available when I selected input method. I believe someone I was helping last night reverted to Nandroid 3.1, wiped cache and dalvik only, then flashed 3.2. Said he's up and running.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Ok thanks

#39 ·
I am not able to establish a USB tethering connection with my PC. I can establish a Wifi connection, and I am also able to connect USB mass storage. FWIW, I have been able to establish USB tethering with CM7, OMGB, and TheROM V4 on the same phone and with the same Windows 7 PC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.