Android OS Forum banner

Nan Download Progress

Tags
download
10K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  altimax98 
#1 ·
Hi was wondering if anyone else had issues downloading game data, i purchased and installed some apps that required to download extra data and everytime it tries to download the progress bar shows NaN 0mb and doesnt download anything any ideas helps please..

#2 ·
NaN means "not a number" and is usually the result of dividing by 0. At a guess, the file it's trying to download is not available and it therefore treats it as a 0 byte file.

Can you get the url of the file it's trying to download and try it on another computer?

#3 ·
The file you are probably trying to download is from EA, and if it is, it won't work. The reason why, I believe, is because of the market data and not having a MSID or IMEI number for which to reference with the tablet. Also since Google is not registering the TP EA servers will block your downloading of the files. The only way to to get around this, that I have found, is to download the data on your phone and then zip and transfer over to your TP.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.