Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Themed

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Themed

Android Version:: 2.3.X (GB)

Source::
Unofficial Liberty 3X Theme Directory

Hello everyone. I couldn't find a topic listing themes for this ROM here on Rootzwiki so I decided to create one myself.

((DISCLAIMER)) - None of these themes are mine as I have no theming skills whatsoever. I'm only providing links to the themes. I try to link to the themer's original post. If a link doesn't go to the correct site let me know and I'll make the correction. If a themer prefers not to have their theme linked from here let me know and it will be removed as soon as possible.

A very big thanks from me to Team Liberty and all the Themer's / Developers out there in the android community. You are what keeps android alive and growing.

Flashing Instructions:

Mobile-Sensei has a good how to here (more thruo than I can be
)

Theming App's:

ROM Toolbox by jrummy16 - Ability to change individual status bar Icons among many other tools

Liberty Customizer by Liberty Dev's - Donation version includes Theme Manager for Liberty (9 Colors)

Liberty Rom by Team Liberty

Liberty3 V1.0 For The Droid X 11/02

Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid X 11/28

Liberty3X v1.0 Gold

Wulf Themes (Theme downloads are currently unavailable):

Blue River

Dark River

Orange River

Red River

Transformer-X

Mobile-Sensei Themes:

Liberty Blues

BHubor09 Theme:

Happyy Holidayss!!

Liberty3X v2.0 Gold

Wulf Theme (Theme download is currently unavailable):

X-Mas

Gunnermike53 Theme downloads HERE:(Left links below for screenshots)

Black Alien

Epic Blue

Pinkie

bignadad Theme:

BigDX ICS

mudthestud23 Theme:

Bionic Red

Black Glass

Blood Red

Murder

Red Carbon Bliss

Red Serenity

Alfadon Theme:

ICSish

I'll try to keep this list updated and if there is a theme you know of not on here post it and I'll add it to the OP.

Update (01-26-12): I have taken the dive and traded in my X for a GNex. If I happen to stumble across new themes for this thread I'll still post them, but not much else (i.e. troubleshoot)

See less See more
#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
I have flashed all the themes I posted and they all work. The ones that cause a Bootloop are the ones made specifically for the (confusingly named) "Liberty 3 v1.0 ROM" for the Bionic. I've flashed a couple on my X to see if I could add them to the list. I figured the bionic themes would bootloop, but was bored, had a nandroid backup, and figured hey if for some strange reason they did work there's a whole new bunch of themes to try.

Nice catch as I didn't notice (ran customizer on first boot before flashing theme). I tried running the customizer through the app manager on the toolbox, but get a cannot launch app message. Yes please post if you get a reply on a possable fix.

Edit: Found a workaround for the customizer. Updated OP with directions till a more permanent fix is avaiable.

#10 ·
Didn't even know there was an editor for the pull-down settings LOL. Was so eager to try the new themes I didn't take the time to explore the entire ROM. (derp)
Formatting settings and re-installing ROM now just to see this newfangled setting.

#14 ·
Yes they will. But you mighty need to flash the older 2.0 version of CWR in rom manager then install the theme and then flash back to the latest version of CWR. It's just an extra step but it does work.

#20 ·
Anyone know how I can a black keyboard on the Liberty 3 dark river theme? The blue is sharp but I'd like black for the merked out look.
Check out this thread by brainmaster over at XDA. He's done an superb job at theming the stock android keyboard. I think the count there is 23 different types of themes like Matted Blues, Buuf, Red Linear, WP7, ect....

#30 ·
Thanks. I try to keep it as current as it can be, but with me being a rom-o-holic my time on the liberty ROM is short unless it gets an update.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

#33 ·
hawkeye12 said:
@adamthecashew & @kejar31 are tweeting screen shots and saying DX update is a work in progress.
They definitely are doing big things. This is the newest. Not sure how many people have this but i am one of the lucky ones. You can add up to 4 apps on the middle lockscreen button. also some other lockscreen options (some dont work yet) and some other bonus features like changing the carrier text which was not on the original liberty 3 1.0

Sent from my Hacked Out DX

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.