Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Themed

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Themed

Android Version:: 2.3.X (GB)

Source::

Unofficial Liberty 3X Theme Directory

Hello everyone. I couldn't find a topic listing themes for this ROM here on Rootzwiki so I decided to create one myself.

((DISCLAIMER)) - None of these themes are mine as I have no theming skills whatsoever. I'm only providing links to the themes. I try to link to the themer's original post. If a link doesn't go to the correct site let me know and I'll make the correction. If a themer prefers not to have their theme linked from here let me know and it will be removed as soon as possible.

A very big thanks from me to Team Liberty and all the Themer's / Developers out there in the android community. You are what keeps android alive and growing.

Flashing Instructions:

Mobile-Sensei has a good how to here (more thruo than I can be :wacko: )

Theming App's:

ROM Toolbox by jrummy16 - Ability to change individual status bar Icons among many other tools

Liberty Customizer by Liberty Dev's - Donation version includes Theme Manager for Liberty (9 Colors)

Liberty Rom by Team Liberty

Liberty3 V1.0 For The Droid X 11/02

Liberty3 V2.0 For The Droid X 11/28

Liberty3X v1.0 Gold

Wulf Themes (Theme downloads are currently unavailable):

Blue River

Dark River

Orange River

Red River

Transformer-X

Mobile-Sensei Themes:

Liberty Blues

BHubor09 Theme:

Happyy Holidayss!!

Liberty3X v2.0 Gold

Wulf Theme (Theme download is currently unavailable):

X-Mas

Gunnermike53 Theme downloads HERE:(Left links below for screenshots)

Black Alien

Epic Blue

Pinkie

bignadad Theme:

BigDX ICS

mudthestud23 Theme:

Bionic Red

Black Glass

Blood Red

Murder

Red Carbon Bliss

Red Serenity

Alfadon Theme:

ICSish

I'll try to keep this list updated and if there is a theme you know of not on here post it and I'll add it to the OP.

Update (01-26-12): I have taken the dive and traded in my X for a GNex. If I happen to stumble across new themes for this thread I'll still post them, but not much else (i.e. troubleshoot)

Edited by J3bu5Cru57, 27 February 2012 - 06:30 PM.

• 2 Likes
How much douche can a douche-bag douche if a douche-bag could bag douche?

Waffleninja

Waffleninja

Nexus Addict

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:08 AM #2

Good idea. I've been looking everywhere for these.
  • 0 Likes

Samsung Galaxy Nexus LTE - CM10.2 - CM kernel - Interactive - 300-1200 mHz - TWRP 2.6.0.0 (Current)
Motorola Droid X - VXL 1.0 - Boostedass V2 - 300-1000 mHz (Retired)

hawkeye12

hawkeye12

Android Beginner

• 56 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:04 AM #3

Sweet....been looking as well.
  • 0 Likes

pbj420

pbj420

Android Beginner

• 81 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:10 AM #4

All these themes are for RC1.1 not the newest release. Good chance these themes will not work with liberty3 1.0. Hope u don't bootloop ur phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
  • 0 Likes

wigsplittinhatchet

wigsplittinhatchet

Android Master

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:22 AM #5

Mobile sensei's themes do work on liberty 3 1.0 but you will lose the liberty customizer. I am running red liberty and looks great. I hit him up about a fix for the customizer but no response yet. Will post if i get one
  • 1 Likes

bigdog357

bigdog357

Average Android

• 628 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:22 AM #6

ive used them and they work fine on my X.
  • 0 Likes

hawkeye12

hawkeye12

Android Beginner

• 56 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:55 AM #7

All these themes are for RC1.1 not the newest release. Good chance these themes will not work with liberty3 1.0. Hope u don't bootloop ur phone.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

They worked fine for me.
  • 0 Likes

OP J3bu5Cru57

J3bu5Cru57

Android Fan

• 54 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 09:19 AM #8

I have flashed all the themes I posted and they all work. The ones that cause a Bootloop are the ones made specifically for the (confusingly named) "Liberty 3 v1.0 ROM" for the Bionic. I've flashed a couple on my X to see if I could add them to the list. I figured the bionic themes would bootloop, but was bored, had a nandroid backup, and figured hey if for some strange reason they did work there's a whole new bunch of themes to try.

Mobile sensei's themes do work on liberty 3 1.0 but you will lose the liberty customizer. I am running red liberty and looks great. I hit him up about a fix for the customizer but no response yet. Will post if i get one

Nice catch as I didn't notice (ran customizer on first boot before flashing theme). I tried running the customizer through the app manager on the toolbox, but get a cannot launch app message. Yes please post if you get a reply on a possable fix.

Edit: Found a workaround for the customizer. Updated OP with directions till a more permanent fix is avaiable.

Edited by J3bu5Cru57, 05 November 2011 - 10:06 AM.

• 0 Likes

wigsplittinhatchet

wigsplittinhatchet

Android Master

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:20 AM #9

Yeah. That's what i had to do last night.also tried to reinstall liberty settings and customizer from the 1.0 zip but no luck on that. U will get the app selections but no pull down editor.
  • 0 Likes

OP J3bu5Cru57

J3bu5Cru57

Android Fan

• 54 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 10:31 AM #10

Yeah. That's what i had to do last night.also tried to reinstall liberty settings and customizer from the 1.0 zip but no luck on that. U will get the app selections but no pull down editor.

Didn't even know there was an editor for the pull-down settings LOL. Was so eager to try the new themes I didn't take the time to explore the entire ROM. (derp) :tongue3: Formatting settings and re-installing ROM now just to see this newfangled setting.
  • 0 Likes