1 votes

Bios Boot Animation Droid X/Cyanogen 7

• Please log in to reply

OP error311

error311

404 Not Found

• 234 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:22 AM #1

I did not create the images/animation. I only edit the source images to display Droid X, OMAP 3630 CPU, v2.3.7 and Texas Instruments Processor type. Reason I did this is because I searched many sites and only found one BIOS Boot animation for the Droid X but the download link was bad. So I decided to edit one to my liking. I am posting it here since it's for the Droid X & has CyanogenMod text and animation in it.

Credits: TiN-MAN, frysee for bios boot screen, and Dysgenic for Particle ring into a boot animation for CyangenMod 7.

I don't know if people like this type of Boot Animation but I do so figured some might enjoy it.

Install Instructions: Add the bootanimation.zip to your SD Card > Using root explorer on your phone copy the bootanimation.zip from the SD Card and go to System/Media > Mount R/W and paste the bootanimation.zip/replace the original one. Mount R/O and exit root explorer then Reboot !

Posted Image

Image Link: http://i55.tinypic.com/9uur8m.gif

Download Link 24FPS: http://www.mediafire...u4jenm4qc37zuip

Download Link 14FPS: http://www.mediafire...d3bajyfdd96iuqz (slower & added frame to Root Success & Cut frames Select operating system from 5 seconds to 3 seconds)

*I posted in this forum since it has Cyanogen in the animation, but anybody could change the type of animations/text to suit their needs. I will take request to change the end of the animation and CPU Speed if need be.
Sorry if this is the wrong forum location to post this thread in please moderators move this thread, wasn't too sure.
  • 2 Likes

Fawkes

Fawkes

Ramona Please

• 87 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 07:33 AM #2

Is there anyway to slowdown the animation to be able see what is all there? I think these are sweet, but run a little fast for my taste..
  • 0 Likes

Galaxy Nexus

Android Open Kang Project - By Roman

Rooted

Unlocked boot-loader

OP error311

error311

404 Not Found

• 234 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 08:33 AM #3

Here is a slower version from 24 frames per second to 14 FPS. I also added 2 more frames when it says root success! and cut the Please select operating system to start: from 5 seconds to 3 seconds. Which will display the CyanogenMod animation longer.

14FPS: http://www.mediafire...d3bajyfdd96iuqz
  • 0 Likes

rolandct

rolandct

Nexus Member

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:01 PM #4

I never bother with boot animations but I'm going to give this one a try. It definitely appeals to the IT guy in me. I'll be looking for a himem.sys reference in there somewhere even though it's the wrong OS. :P
  • 0 Likes

Fawkes

Fawkes

Ramona Please

• 87 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 02:31 PM #5

Thanks a ton for the slowed down version man, i love it!
  • 0 Likes

Galaxy Nexus

Android Open Kang Project - By Roman

Rooted

Unlocked boot-loader

polecat

polecat

Android Apprentice

• 19 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:06 PM #6

I **LOVE** the slower version... great job!
  • 0 Likes

zach.discgolf

zach.discgolf

Android Beginner

Posted 25 October 2011 - 07:44 PM #7

nice job, i had the incredible one with the dial up tone sound effect, if any of you remember that horrific noise, this one definitely ties the boot together. thanks again.
  • 0 Likes

someotherguy

someotherguy

Hey, where's Perry?

Posted 17 November 2011 - 05:38 AM #8

Love it, only thing is the display resolution of 480x800 is incorrect.
  • 0 Likes

dudeson

dudeson

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 23 November 2011 - 03:06 PM #9

I'm looking to edit this animation myself, however I can't seem to find the font used anywhere. Would you mind telling me what it is and/or where you got it?
  • 0 Likes

OP error311

error311

404 Not Found

• 234 posts

Posted 25 November 2011 - 01:22 PM #10

Hey sorry haven't been around the font is called "Fixedsys"
  • 1 Likes