[Rom][Kb5] ~~ Zendroid-2.1.2 ~~ Black Friday Update - 11/25/2011

• Please log in to reply

SushiLover

SushiLover

Average Android

• 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:52 PM #21

Thanks for reminding me, I completely forgot, uploading it now, stay tuned

EDIT - OP Updated with a fresh link, enjoy, and thank you for your patience.

Cool, thanks! Grabbing it right now...
  • 0 Likes

WangChung

WangChung

• 34 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 07:16 AM #22

Hello!
Does anyone have the WiFi Calling app restore zip still? It appears the link/account for the file in the second post is broken. Thanks!
  • 0 Likes

OP Br1cK'd

Br1cK'd

like a tree down by the water baby i shall not move....

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:38 AM #23

Ah crap, I pulled all those files from my dropbox and uploaded to my goo.im account, I forgot to fix the links though. When I get back to my pc at the office, I'll post the link for you.

Sent from the ICZen Experience
  • 0 Likes

ZFFZ

OP Br1cK'd

Br1cK'd

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:59 AM #24

2nd Post Updated, all links should now be working, sorry about that.
  • 1 Likes

ZFFZ

WangChung

WangChung

• 34 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:08 AM #25

Thank you sir!
  • 0 Likes

OP Br1cK'd

Br1cK'd

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:39 AM #26

You're quite welcome, and thanks for bringing that to my attention. I moved all the files over this last weekend, just forgot to update everything here, lol.
  • 1 Likes

ZFFZ

Vinotas

Vinotas

Average Android

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:11 AM #27

Apologies, I'm a noob at this and just switched from Team Whiskey's Bionix NextGen V2. I flashed this ROM on my Vibrant (running GoLauncher on Froyo 2.2) and am playing around with it, however a few issues have popped up:
-whenever I go into Settings and click on Display, the Settings app crashes. Any known reasons for this? Due to this, I can't change the brightness of the screen;
-the Market keeps FC'ing on me and I can't uninstall/reinstall (EDIT= I finally got it working by wiping the cache data);
-no Swype on the keyboard?
-how do I flash the camera app (I can't seem to find any useful info online)?
-lastly anyway to overclock to 1.2 GHZ? It seems to max out at 1GHZ.

Again, sorry if these are really noob questions but I figure it never hurts to ask.
Thanks!

Edited by Vinotas, 12 July 2012 - 08:36 AM.

• 0 Likes

OP Br1cK'd

Br1cK'd

Posted 12 July 2012 - 08:50 AM #28

Welcome to Zen

I'm not running this anymore, but I would check the MD5 of your download. Settings - Display never used to crash, did you perform a full wipe when you flashed this as per the instructions? Maybe try fixing permissions and clearing the cache in recovery.

Keyboard is stock, I detest swype, so no swype is bundled with the rom

You flash the camera app through recovery

The kernel does not support OC to my recollection
  • 1 Likes

ZFFZ

Vinotas

Vinotas

Average Android

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:10 AM #29

Welcome to Zen

I'm not running this anymore, but I would check the MD5 of your download. Settings - Display never used to crash, did you perform a full wipe when you flashed this as per the instructions? Maybe try fixing permissions and clearing the cache in recovery.

Keyboard is stock, I detest swype, so no swype is bundled with the rom

You flash the camera app through recovery

The kernel does not support OC to my recollection

Yep, did the whole wipe when I flashed the ROM via ROM Manager. I'm not sure how to fix permissions in Recovery, and I'm wondering what clearing the cache in Recovery will do. Will I have to reinstall everything again?
  • 0 Likes

mdtolic

mdtolic

Android Beginner

Posted 12 July 2012 - 11:42 AM #30

Yep, did the whole wipe when I flashed the ROM via ROM Manager. I'm not sure how to fix permissions in Recovery, and I'm wondering what clearing the cache in Recovery will do. Will I have to reinstall everything again?

Hey Vintoas. Permissions and Cashe are both options in Recovery and you will not have to re-install anything. Go into the red recovery and select Wipe Cashe Partitions. If you didn't do it the first time, go into Advanced and also Wipe Dalvik Cashe. Go Back and hit Fix Permissions then Reboot. That often clears out a weird hiccup like that.

As far as Swype, go here to register for Beta and get the Swype Installer: http://beta.swype.com/android/create/

In the second post of this Zen thread you will find the Stock TW Camera. Download that to your SD card and flash it just like the ROM. You can also go to the market and get something like CameraZoom FX.
  • 1 Likes