Android Beginner

• 4 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 01:12 PM #1

Hack Smurf's Village

##FOR ROOT USERS ONLY##

This is for everyone that plays Smurf's Village
I Originally got this method from an iphone site for the iphone version
The Hack will give you 1,025,535 Coins to start and 15,755,544 Smurf berries
it's a ton of smurf berries thta's why I say unlimited. I doubt anyone could use them all up.
Anyways
Download this file Here http://db.tt/HsFaSwrp

THIS WILL DELETE YOUR CURRENT GAME

First make sure the game isnt running because if it is it will automatically copy over the file
Go to the game and push back until it closes all the way
or you could restart your phone just to be sure

Using Es File Manager or Root Explorer Copy the file from the download folder on your sdcard and move it to the following folder on your phone
/Data/Data/com.capcom.smurfsandroid/files/
Overwrite default01.smurfmap

I have to go right now but ill be back later to explain in more detail and edit this post with a guide to do it yourself as well
  • 3 Likes

cybourg

cybourg

Android Beginner

• 1 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:40 PM #2

Does not seems to work, however I am highly anticipating more update from you. :)
  • 0 Likes

Trystan34

Trystan34

Average Android

Posted 27 October 2011 - 02:10 AM #3

Edited by Trystan34, 06 September 2014 - 03:42 AM.

• 0 Likes

ronricoviper

ronricoviper

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:12 AM #4

Yes, this does still work. I just used it about an hour ago and I'm on level 9. I only used it because I don't want to waste ALL of my time on this game. Just doing it for quick fun.
  • 0 Likes

tomisborg

tomisborg

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 05:11 AM #5

i cannot find the folder /Data/Data/com.capcom.smurfsandroid/files/
actually I cannot find the location of the game anywhere

I tried ES file manager, after I didnt find it on astro, but no luck. where the fudge is the game stored? I also tried swithcing between phone and SD storage

I can find virtually all my games, but not this one..

I am on cyanogen 7 with nexus one.
  • 0 Likes

snowking56

snowking56

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 02:30 AM #6

Me too i can't find /Data/Data/com.capcom.smurfsandroid/files/. Help me plzz...Thank's :)
  • 0 Likes

Chrystal

Chrystal

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 07:59 PM #7

Hi there,
I just applied this hack yesterday and it worked perfectly. I had even the latest update applied, the Christmas one and it worked.
It is sad that you have to start all over again but, hey 1,025,535 Coins and 15,755,544 Smurf berries is like to win the lottery in the Village!! :grin: Well worth it. Besides, I don't adhere to the hidden gambling and theft by Beeline, with their "little"charging for the Smurfberries... They are really the pirates.

For clarification purposes, I did exactly what wrxtc714 said:
1st) This hack is for android OS only.
2nd) Your phone has to be "rooted". Among other things, rooted means that you can access the "root" of the file system which is locked by default, to prevent less savvy users erase important files. (More info about rooting here: http://www.androidau...r-tablet-10915/)
3rd) You need to get the file default01.smurfmap made available by wrxtc714 in his/her post and copy it to your sd card.
4th) When your phone is rooted, you can use some special software like ES File Explorer (Free) or Root Explorer (Paid) to access the root ("/") of your phone file system. I have ES File Explorer and still I was not able to see the root, because I didn't know that I had to:

4a) Go to the settingsof ES File Explorer and change my "Home Directory" path from "/mnt/sdcard/" to "/"

4b) enable Root Explorer. and click Yes to the warning signs.

5th) From inside ES File Explorer:
5a) go to your sdcard, look for the file you downloaded default01.smurfmap, long press, copy.
5b) Level up until you can not go any further ("/").
5c) Look for the "data" folder.
5d) Inside look for another "data" folder and
5e) Inside look for com.capcom.smurfsandroid and finally
5f) look for the "files" folder.
5g) inside. Click "paste". You will see a warning about overwriting. Click OK.

Start the game and... you won the lottery!!!! :tongue3:
  • 1 Likes

c3cilka

c3cilka

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 05:52 AM #8

Hi,

especially thank you for the procedure.

Unfortunately, I do not know what I'm doing wrong aftermaking the previous procedure, I really added Smurfberries and all the coin, but the game quickly passes into the fourth round and then resets itself and returns to the first round.

Please advise what am I doing wrong?

Advance thank you very much for your answer

Edited by c3cilka, 19 January 2012 - 05:56 AM.

• 0 Likes

Tauche

Tauche

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:13 PM #9

Hey, i'd like to know which hex codes i have to change to get a lot of smurfberries in my current own game.
  • 0 Likes

julia57000

julia57000

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 06:26 AM #10

Thank for this procedure, it's amazing !! I love this game but the price for smurfberries is ridiculous, too expensive 9usd ok but 99 ??? are they crazy ???
  • 0 Likes