**DISCLAIMER - USE AT YOUR OWN RISK**
READ ENTIRE POST
This installs CWR onto the phone. Once you boot into recovery you can flash files, files that include root!
The file doesnt mess with boot, so there should be no bricks from flashing this file.
First Things you need:
1. ODIN V1.8.4 or greater. (google it)
2. The correct drivers for windows (Samsung Kies - Google It)
3. This file CWR ODIN for T-989 Here http://goo-inside.me...s/clockworkmod/ or http://crackflashers...mw-hercules.tar
md5sum - 8bf6802a84d85aa7da0c1976c0f129d1
(yes I know its cmw versus cwm)
4. Superuser.apk and su from here
5. SDCARD installed for CWR
And here we go:
1. Make sure windows recognizes your phone in ODIN.
---- adb reboot download
-or- Turn phone of, and hold both Vol up + Vol down, and plug the USB cable in.
2. Select the PDA button and browse to the recovery-cwm-hercules.tar
3. Select Start
4. It should flash the file to Recovery and reboot the phone.
5. After it has rebooted, mount USB storage and copy the Superuser zip to the sdcard
6 Reboot into recovery
--- adb reboot recovery
-or- Power off phone, unplug USB, Hold Both Vol up + Vol down and Hit power
* PERFORM NANDROID BACKUP *
7. Select Install zip from sdcard, choose the superuser zip and let it finish.
Edited by slayher, 19 October 2011 - 06:28 PM.