- - - - -

can't run booting Android after novacom boot mem:// >ACMEInstaller

• Please log in to reply

OP nhok_ti

nhok_ti

Android Apprentice

• 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 03:34 PM #1

Please help me! I already tried 5 times but nothing happened. after the novacom boot mem:// >ACMEInstaller
just the USB picture on my touchpad and nothing else..
  • 0 Likes

willtan

willtan

Android Apprentice

• 48 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 04:11 PM #2

Please help me! I already tried 5 times but nothing happened. after the novacom boot mem:// >ACMEInstaller
just the USB picture on my touchpad and nothing else..

There is a thread called installation help.go have a look. I posted a solution. might help you out. If that doesn't work pm me n I will try and guide you through it
  • 1 Likes

stargazer418

stargazer418

Android Beginner

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:03 PM #3

Did you put a space between the > and ACMEInstaller? Don't know if that would make a difference, but not having one could definitely cause that problem.
  • 0 Likes

Stuart_f

Stuart_f

Android Apprentice

• 75 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:23 PM #4

The OP has already asked this question in the installer thread an got an answer. Why you choose to ignore it and start another thread is beyond me.

You are using the wrong command to install.

You are typing novacom boot mem:// >ACMEInstaller

The correct command is novacom boot mem:// <ACMEInstaller

Notice the < is the other way around. By using the wrong arrow you have directed the output of the command into a file called ACMEInstaller and so have overwritten the real installer. Even if you use the correct command now it still won't work. So:

1. Re-download ACMEInstaller and replace the mangled file
2. Use the correct command
3 Take people's advice when you get it and stop spamming the boards.
  • 0 Likes

OP nhok_ti

nhok_ti

Android Apprentice

• 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 05:51 PM #5

Thank for the advise i just booted into android the problem is not the command line i did it correctly before look at my attach file.
the problem is some people said that i should put moboot_0.3.3.zip,update-cm-7.1.0-tenderloin-a1-fullofbugs.zip , update-cwm_tenderloin-1012.zip together
however, when i took out the moboot_0.3.3.zip, i got the boot loaded. i dont know why im my TP stuck with the moboot_0.3.3.zip im trying to boot it again after i got android on my TP but it stuck also

Attached Thumbnails

• erro.jpg

• 0 Likes

flexnix

flexnix

Android Apprentice

• 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:09 PM #6

How do I find the novacom driver? When the TP is in USB mode after holding the volume up.. My PC says it can't find the driver, so I looked under my device manager and it says an ! over a device called Palm. I had no issue transferring over the cminstall folder over before the restart...now I'm stuck at the big USB icon trying to find a driver online. I installed novacom...I figured that would come with the driver.
  • 0 Likes

flexnix

flexnix

Android Apprentice

• 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:38 PM #7

Hmm so I guess I need to have preware before hand? I've tried already on 3 PC's and it keeps showing the "Palm" device on my device manager with no hope. :( How do I restart my TP from the big USB logo or do I have to wait till it completely drains the battery?
  • 0 Likes

scmobileman

scmobileman

Android Apprentice

• 13 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:53 PM #8

FWIW, it seems many people are trying to run the novacom command from outside of the directory where it's located, that obviously will not work.
  • 0 Likes

zrzhu

zrzhu

Android Beginner

• 7 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 06:57 PM #9

One thing for me is don't run cmd as admin. It worked for me.
  • 0 Likes

OP nhok_ti

nhok_ti

Android Apprentice

• 14 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 07:07 PM #10

Lol to restartt you just need hold the home button and power bottom sometime until the TP turn off
  • 0 Likes