2) Boot into Android and connect the TouchPad via USB as an External Storage device
3) Download the Google Apps zip for CyanogenMod 7 from http://wiki.cyanogen...ion/Google_Apps
4) Place the zipped file in the TouchPad file system
5) Reboot the TouchPad & use moboot to choose "ClockworkMod"
6) choose "install zip from sdcard"
7) choose "choose zip from sdcard"
8) find and select the "gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip" file you placed on the Touchpad
9) Google Market & apps will install
10) Reboot into CM7
Update: Installing Google Maps
Here's the map install .zip for CM7: http://www.mediafire...uo2togtqqsuxhgl
You can download it in the Android Browser. It will save the file in the "Download" folder.
Reboot into ClockworkMOD using Moboot and install the .zip from SD card.
Update 2: Install Marketplace Patch to allow all apps
Download this zip: http://www.filesonic...file/2558502594
Install using the ClockworkMod method mentioned in this post.
Install Facebook, Dolphin Browser HD, etc.
Thanks to ReviewHorizon.com
Edited by mtietje, 14 October 2011 - 12:21 PM.
Edited for Clarity. Updated with Google Maps. Updated with Marketplace patch.