1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[ROMS][Repo][Firmware] Stock Deodexed Collection [Latest: Vuvkj6][10.28.2011][Cwm]

• Please log in to reply

OP Whitehawkx

Whitehawkx

Big Baby Jesus

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:15 PM #11

is there some sort of issue with the 2.3.6 rom? every time i try to flash it all i get is straight back to recovery the first time actually bricked my phone but after that was fixed i figured i must have done something wrong so i tried reflashing and just back to recovery. ( tried that about 3 times) thank god for heimdal XD it was the kj6 version if u need to know

These roms are stock so after flashing you will not have voodoo recovery any more. You also cannot flash this over the top of a rom with Voodoo enabled. Is that perhaps the issue?
  • 0 Likes

quicklara

quicklara

Android Beginner

• 17 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:41 AM #12

also happened to me, I flash the rom KD1, and then the rom KH1 with odin also after the T959VKG4,and then the kj6 and recovery mode, and then the T959VKJ1 with odin just so ready now you have the rom kj6 with recovery.
I hope you serve the explanation is a bit complex but works :D :D :D
  • 0 Likes

greentomato1989

greentomato1989

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 12:48 PM #13

These roms are stock so after flashing you will not have voodoo recovery any more. You also cannot flash this over the top of a rom with Voodoo enabled. Is that perhaps the issue?

yeah that was it retried after getting your reply with voodoo off and it flashed perfect ^_^ thx for ur reply btw.
  • 0 Likes

NuVanDibe

NuVanDibe

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 08:21 PM #14

Edit: Sorry about the noob question

Edited by NuVanDibe, 25 February 2012 - 02:32 PM.

• 0 Likes

sgroot

sgroot

• 13 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 02:16 PM #15

Is there any option to download any of those ROMs without having to install this FinalTorrent thing? I'm kind of concerned about getting hak'd
  • 0 Likes