For those of you who have bricked your bionic you can now save it. By doing this it returns the phone to how you got it out of the box from Verizon. What are you doing? Well the Motorola recovery file was leaked out. This recovery file is called FXZ for the bionic. It puts android 2.3.4 back onto your device. Along with the stock boot image, BLUR, and bloatware. If you are in a boot-loop this will fix it by replacing the system. The only thing that is not returned to stock is your SD card.
This method only works on windows.
Download RSD LITE and FXZ File
FXZ file MD5: 96e10ae9b00b696e8efed0e076632a53
1. Install RSD Lite
2. Install the Bionic Drivers 32bit Driver 64bit Driver
3. Plug your bionic into the back of your computer. The front USB ports have been known to fail.
4. Open RSD Lite. Your device should show up if not wait a minute or two.
5. Browse to the FXZ file through RSD Lite by clicking the "..." after the input box
6. Wait for the file to load and select "Uncompress and Start Flashing"
7. This will take some time for it to flash DO NOT TOUCH YOUR PHONE UNTIL IT HAS FINISHED EVERYTHING!!!!
8. Your phone will boot into recovery and flash 2 radio files
9. Your phone is now returned to stock enjoy!
If your phone is not found in RSD Lite you can try putting the device into AP Fastboot mode.
1. Power the phone down
2. Hold the volume down and power button
3. Release the power button after a second or two. To exit the mode press and hold the power button for a second then release.
Thank you http://briefmobile.com for getting the files. Download for the FXZ from http://www.theandroidsource.com
Edited by adroidman, 09 February 2012 - 06:10 PM.