#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#include <std_disclaimer.h>
/*
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you.
*/
uXylon is a free, community built, firmware distribution of Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean), which is designed to increase performance, customization and reliability over stock Android for your device. Massive features over various of community are available in uXylon, check our listings below.

You no longer have to wait for anyone to build you this ROM, if you want the latest and greatest version of uXYLON (UKG) for quincyatt then go to this site http://ultimatumdev.org/ and request the build. It is automated and will add it to the queue to be built then all you do is DL it, and flash it. TOO EASY! ENJOY!

Downloads - click here or here

Press thanks if you liked this ROM. We don't expect you to donate, we just want the best support from you.

* Thread is under construction.

Special Thanks to:

- CyanogenMod

- AOKP

- Fruit N Veggies

- ParanoidAndroid

- TeamBAKED

- SlimRoms

- SaberMod

- ChameleonOS

- rohanmathur

- ock

- Many more...

See less See more
#23 · (Edited by Moderator)
Looks great and just loaded up but I'm having an issue that just seems to be related to my new note which I got through warranty exchange. All my capacitive buttons work when I'm on an ICS ROM but once I jump on a Jellybean ROM my home capacitive button is the only one that will not work. Personally I use them all the time and before I exchanged I never had an issue. I've tried using new and previous base bands with no luck. I've been restricted to only using ICS ROMs . Can anyone point me in the right direction? Like I said it puzzles me because its fine unless I install a 4.2.2 Jellybean ROM. I'm missing out so much because Manel's ROMs are my favorite.

#37 ·
Been running this for a few hours and so far so good, hate to admit it but Manel..you were right. I may not ever go back to jelly beer Lol.. Jelly beer has been the daily driver since its first release, other than how much work it is to change everything to 240 DPI, this is perfect. Best ROM yet and I've tried almost all that the i717 has to offer

Sent from my SGH-I717 using RootzWiki

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.