- Make sure you have SafeStrap 3.05 or higher HashCode's how-to-safestrap
- These builds are KEXEC and work on any stock system version
- Reboot and hit menu at the SafeStrap splash screen
- Create Rom-slot2 (NOTE: this will only work in slot 2)
- flash ROM
- flash Gapps
6c5e933f01122ab7abbe68f9d3ad6279 aokp_solana_jb-mr1_milestone-1.zip // mirror // more info
b7e53e96e1c8b1a1c4865bf29418c8e0 gapps - March 1, 2013
Get the latest test builds, nightlies and fun feed with AOKPush
keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)
Donate to AOKP
Donate to CyanogenMod
If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.
Please report all bugs at http://androidhosting.org:8050. Look through the known list before just posting there may likely already be a solution or response.
- Occasionally wifi calibration to factory MAC address gets interrupted during first boot. I have installed a new init.d script to fix this. If you have no wifi after flash just reboot and it should fix itself.
- If you boot to a blank screen and it stays there more than a minute or so after the kexec vibrate you need to reboot to SafeStrap switch to stock and boot it (optionally uninstall and reinstall recovery from the SafeStrap app). Then reboot and select your ROM slot and it should boot fine.
Edited by dhacker29, 18 April 2013 - 01:34 PM.