dhacker29

Developer

Posted 27 March 2013 - 11:00 AM #1

Posted Image

Posted Image
  • Make sure you have SafeStrap 3.05 or higher HashCode's how-to-safestrap
  • These builds are KEXEC and work on any stock system version
  • Reboot and hit menu at the SafeStrap splash screen
  • Create Rom-slot2 (NOTE: this will only work in slot 2)
  • flash ROM
  • flash Gapps
  • reboot
Posted Image

6c5e933f01122ab7abbe68f9d3ad6279 aokp_solana_jb-mr1_milestone-1.zip // mirror // more info
b7e53e96e1c8b1a1c4865bf29418c8e0 gapps - March 1, 2013

Get the latest test builds, nightlies and fun feed with AOKPush

keep up with the latest changes on our gerrit instance (click the merged link!)

Posted Image

Donate to AOKP
Donate to CyanogenMod

If you'd like to help contribute by writing code, submit to gerrit and feel free to stop by IRC and talk to us!
Posted Image
Check out the ROM source on github. We are open source, and always will be.

ISSUES

Please report all bugs at http://androidhosting.org:8050. Look through the known list before just posting there may likely already be a solution or response.

• Occasionally wifi calibration to factory MAC address gets interrupted during first boot. I have installed a new init.d script to fix this. If you have no wifi after flash just reboot and it should fix itself.
  • If you boot to a blank screen and it stays there more than a minute or so after the kexec vibrate you need to reboot to SafeStrap switch to stock and boot it (optionally uninstall and reinstall recovery from the SafeStrap app). Then reboot and select your ROM slot and it should boot fine.

Edited by dhacker29, 18 April 2013 - 01:34 PM.

• 0 Likes

profet

profet

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:47 PM #2

Thanks for the update, but it's acting quite strange compared to Build 5. I flashed it into a newly created ROM slot 2 as directed.

First, noticed that I can't download MMS messages.

Tried to *228 and I get a message saying that Verizon cannot program this phone. That's a totally new one to me, and I've been doing this for a while.

Gonna go back to Build 5 for the moment while I probably end up setting up my machine for dev again. Just went from Ubuntu to Arch so we will see how that goes.
  • 0 Likes

LeadoffMan131

LeadoffMan131

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 04:00 PM #3

Thanks for the update, but it's acting quite strange compared to Build 5. I flashed it into a newly created ROM slot 2 as directed.

First, noticed that I can't download MMS messages.

Tried to *228 and I get a message saying that Verizon cannot program this phone. That's a totally new one to me, and I've been doing this for a while.

Gonna go back to Build 5 for the moment while I probably end up setting up my machine for dev again. Just went from Ubuntu to Arch so we will see how that goes.

Does this rom work for the droid 3? I'd like to try it but am hesitant to with the above post. Any information is appreciated, thanks.
  • 0 Likes

Peacedog

Peacedog

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 09:07 AM #4

Got it loaded and booted, Thanks. I can't find a camera app or file manager and I tried androidhosting.org:8050 to see if it is a known, but the site isn't responding. ?

I also noticed the rom doesn't seem to recognize the internal storage, it's requesting an sdcard to download anything or save any screenshots? Is that a known or did I do something wrong from Safestrap? Thanks.

Edited by Peacedog, 09 July 2013 - 12:06 PM.

• 0 Likes

Peacedog

Peacedog

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 04:20 PM #5

Installed cameramx to see if I could get the camera recognized and it's still a no go. The camera is working in the stock rom and rom slot1 with minimoto, however.

Still having internal/external sdcard storage issues as well. Any ideas? Thanks.
  • 0 Likes

tinchoplayero

tinchoplayero

Average Android

Posted 28 July 2013 - 04:29 PM #6

Hello, I would like to know if the milestone 2 rom works with my phone motorola milestone 3 (XT860) with physical keyboard.
Thank you.
  • 0 Likes

fabianzippo

fabianzippo

• 19 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:20 PM #7

camera work, ? in aokp 28-07-2013
tranks :lol:
  • 0 Likes

Peacedog

Peacedog

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 04:02 PM #8

camera work, ? in aokp 28-07-2013
tranks :lol:

Camera is currently inoperable with all JB roms. There are apparently no kernel drivers for the 3 series kernel for this camera yet. I'm not sure if this is being worked on or not, but there are some ICS roms that have the camera operable.
  • 0 Likes

Lupierus

Lupierus

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:55 AM #9

HI All,

New to AOKP, loving it so far.  The above download links seem to be broken/not functional.  Does anyone have alternatives?

The http://aokp.co/devices/solana

Basketbuild links are also down  :(

Any help is appreciated!!

Edited by Lupierus, 05 June 2015 - 09:58 AM.

• 0 Likes