Mod Status:: Kang

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Custom Settings

Requires Root:: Yes

Optional:: Custom Settings

Android Version:: 4.0.4 (ICS)

Source:: http://rootzwiki.com...al-port-041313/
This is a continuation of LiquiKang by 1loudsvt which is a kang of LiquidICS port done by x13thangelx and maintained by roeblatt3

Thanks to everyone in the android community. Thanks to all the devs of the great features included. There are far too many people to thank. The main people I need to thank are x13thangelx, roeblatt3, Eiht, and 1loudsvt. Consider buying the pro/donate versions of the great apps that are included to continue support of the devs involved.

Screenshot_2013-03-13-10-14-16.png

Included:
Latest compiled LiquidICS(1.61) by roeblatt3.
HWA working on all 3 devices
**HWASettings** - Install all the apps you intend to use. Reboot to recovery. Advanced-Wipe Dalvik. Wipe Cache. Reboot. Then navigate to HWASettings and choose what you don't want to use HWA.
MIUI calculator
Chrome
DeepSea LWP
GummyBeam LWP
ESFileManager
CMFileManager
Latest Gapps:
GMail, Maps, GoogleMusic, YouTube
RomToolBoxLite
Apollo
MIUI Camera
Camera
DevTools
4.2 keyboard
GoogleNow with downloadable language packs(made the system folder smaller by 20mb and you can still download the offline language of your choice)
SuperSU
2 themes
3 Launchers(Nova, Liquid's, and the RAZR launcher and circle widget)
init.d scripts
Stock Clocked, Conservatively undervolted. You shouldn't have any issues at these voltages. Feel free to change it however you want.
kang tweaks(init.d and build.prop)
liquidsmooth JB bootanimation
cwm touch 5.8.x.x port done by m.ksy found here http://rootzwiki.com...-black-edition/

v3.2
Download for DX:
http://d-h.st/1Hg 4/22/13
Download for D2:
http://d-h.st/wIC 4/22/13
Download for D2g:
http://d-h.st/Kr7 4/22/13

ButtonLight Killer Script <- Set this to run at boot or run it whenever you want via your favorite script manager. This will only "kill" your button lights until reboot(unless you set it to run at boot)

LiquiKang Folder with all the past builds and the betas builds. (I strongly suggest only installing the latest version. No support will be given to past versions)

Install:
  • Download
  • Boot to Recovery
  • Make a Nandroid/Backup *Don't complain if you skipped this step*
  • Wipe Data/Cache-Factory Reset
  • Install from SD
  • Wipe Cache
  • Reboot
Extra Info:
  • To boot into bootmenu hit the volume down button when the light flashes blue after the motorola logo on a reboot.
  • In bootmenu you can boot to CWM 5.0.2.x recovery or "RZR"...RZR is actually CWM 5.8.x.x Touch recovery ported by m.ksy. If you can't get to the touch recovery you need to navigate to your preinstall folder and delete the rzr-recovery.zip in there.
  • This ROM was not made to sip your battery. It is not Gingerbread. It has GoogleNow. Stop whining.
  • I am not responsible for your lack of knowledge when it comes to rooting, ROMing, or installing things. I will help, but that is just because I am a nice guy(sometimes)
  • I take no responsibility if your phone magically catches fire or suddenly stops working.
  • Don't tell me what to do. I don't owe you anything.
roeblatt3 posted this

lgCamcorder now takes decent video
Video tested with following Settings:
- Focus Mode: OFF
- Resolution: 640 x 480
- Video encoder: MPEG4
- Video file format: MPEG4
- Video bitrate: 5 Mbit
- Video framerate: 30
- Video Stabilization: checked
- Audio encoder: AAC
- Audio samplerate: 44100
- Audio bitrate: 96000
- Enable stereo mode: checked

Download LGCamera HERE

Bugs:
  • Netflix
  • Integrated WiFi tether
  • Camera is strange but works. For camera auto-focus to work you must set the resolution in settings to the correct one(DX is the top one). It defaults to widescreen. I haven't had time to edit the default yet. Camcorder should work fine. Camera app may FC on first launch.
  • All the languages that this ROM doesn't offer, will NEVER be offered. Why? Because I'm not going to do the dev work behind adding extra languages. If you want them...do it. There is nothing stopping you.
  • The battery life is NOT a bug. Use a different ROM.
  • The d2/d2g settings->display->automatic backlight->light levels->use custom->edite other levels MAY FC
  • There is no stable ICS ROM for these phones. Before complaining like it SHOULD be stable you should understand that.
D2Global Specific:
  • Bootmenu Overclock is defaulted to "enabled." This will set your clock speeds to a max of 1000. I'd suggest either disabling it or changing it to your desired OC settings.
  • GSM data may or may not ever work. If it does work you will likely have to jump through hoops to get it enabled just like every other d2g ROM. If it doesn't work, I'm not going to jump through hoops to make it work. If someone has a fix I will implement it. If not, it won't be fixed. I have no way to test it and I don't have the time to make 50 different versions for people to DL and test. The ROM was built with the d2g phone files, lib files, and apks. If it doesn't work in regular Liquid, it won't work here.
Changelog:
4/19/13-DX updated to roeblatt3's latest update. More to come next week. Wasn't able to do everything I wanted to due to time constraints.
4/22/13-DX: fixed weather. included LG Camera. Stock CPU clock speeds but undervolted conservatively, which should help with battery life. I still strongly reccomend overclocking. :-)
Update: included the wrong LGCamera. If you want it... download it from the link above.

~=Feel free to donate if you want to.=~

Edited by Dubbsy, 23 April 2013 - 03:02 AM.

• 15 Likes
Currently working on Google Edition for VZW gs4 & BluKuban for VZW gs4
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

yoke

yoke

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:24 PM #2

thx, i will try this rom , like Liquid very much
  • 0 Likes

nethken

nethken

Posted 12 March 2013 - 05:28 PM #3

LiquiKang-v3.0

Thanks for the update again
  • 0 Likes

chiruscan

chiruscan

Super User

• 337 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:20 PM #4

Is this as smooth as 2.5? Im running it now and loving it.
  • 0 Likes
Droid X 4 Lyfe

Dark Cricket

Dark Cricket

Creepy Droid

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:48 PM #5

Don't forget D2G, please :P

Enviado desde mi DROID2 GLOBAL usando Tapatalk 2

• 0 Likes

nethken

nethken

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:16 PM #6

Why not support Chinese ?
  • 0 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

My posts are made of bacon

Posted 13 March 2013 - 03:48 AM #7

Why not support Chinese ?

Because liquid doesn't either.

Don't forget D2G, please :P

Enviado desde mi DROID2 GLOBAL usando Tapatalk 2

Only had time yesterday to build one.... So naturally I built the one I use.

Is this as smooth as 2.5? Im running it now and loving it.

It should be. I'm on it now. No problems yet.

Sent from my liquikanged droid x
  • 1 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:18 AM #8

Updated and added all 3 devices.

I'm not going to make a thread in every section this time because updating 3 posts is a PITA.
  • 3 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

iwasapirate

iwasapirate

Android Beginner

• 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:41 AM #9

I cannot update Google Now on the Play Market ("Your device isn't compatible with this version.").
Haven't tried changing my build.prop to allow install it yet.
  • 0 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 13 March 2013 - 08:48 AM #10

It is the latest google now available that works on ICS. Just swipe away the card that says about the updagte being available. If you want to read more about t you can find the thread on XDA
  • 0 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g