Android OS Forum banner

Razr Maxx HD XT926 Roms?

13K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  koftheworld 
#1 ·
Are there any full complete roms for the XT926 that work? Iv installed a few they have no camera, wifi, tether,or blue tooth. I have yet to see a complete rom. Iv tryed CM10, and Jakedays (JDX) Roms. Are there any out there yet?

#4 ·
Iv tryed the Vitreous 1.9.3, The Volume is kinda low, And Volume+ will not run with this rom, But runs great. Iv used JakeDays alot on my Gnex and loved them. Batakang Rom v1.00 Runs great too. Itis is louder too. The Camera seems Faster. Looking for a 4.2 Version

#10 ·
I was so spoiled by the bolt development community. In its hay day there would be new fully functional ROMs every week that were actually BETTER than stock ROM. I got used to flashing at least once a week then began to carry several ROMs at a time through ROM manager app. RAZR Maxx HD is already getting long in the tooth and very little available...and I doubt any are better than stock.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

#17 · (Edited by Moderator)
just took a 20 second video. Again it records fantastic. Zoom worked. Can't play it though. Tried with gallery and other players. Kernel is Liquidsmooth is OC also to 1800. ROM is sweet.

Font Gadget Screenshot Electronic device Multimedia

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Font Screenshot Gadget Communication Device Multimedia

Sent from my XT926 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.