Rate this Topic

- - - - -

GummyKang v.2.1 -D2G -1/30/13

• Please log in to reply

bebilakner

bebilakner

• 58 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:49 AM #11

I have tried it, but I couldn't set to gsm no matter what method I used. I've tried in airplane mode, with *#*#4636#*#* .... phone keeps fc'ing and doesn't lock in gsm
  • 0 Likes

x13thangelx

x13thangelx

Developer

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:49 AM #12

Oops, meant to report back about latest build....

cdma data works. full hwa makes a few apps kinda laggy and hwa settings doesn't show all apps (one I noticed both with is Angry Birds: Star Wars). Standby battery drain is better than gummy's was, only ~10% over 8 hours. Google now works but is a little slow, I never use it though so that may have just been the 2 times I started it.
  • 1 Likes
Unofficial CM9 builds for: DX, D2, D2G

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

My posts are made of bacon

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:38 PM #13

Oops, meant to report back about latest build....

cdma data works. full hwa makes a few apps kinda laggy and hwa settings doesn't show all apps (one I noticed both with is Angry Birds: Star Wars). Standby battery drain is better than gummy's was, only ~10% over 8 hours. Google now works but is a little slow, I never use it though so that may have just been the 2 times I started it.

I plan to work on the hwa stuff more this week. Glad data worked now though

posted from my r2d2 on something kanged
  • 1 Likes
Currently working on Google Edition for VZW gs4 & BluKuban for VZW gs4
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

ep0xcc

ep0xcc

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:39 PM #14

Great post! I've never imagined running ICS on my D2G! Thank you very much.
A problem might not be solved forever :) CPU load is a little bit high.
  • 0 Likes

ep0xcc

ep0xcc

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:47 PM #15

BTW, the GSM network is really a problem for me. I just can't access the GSM network...
  • 0 Likes

binary_edge

binary_edge

• 12 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:28 AM #16

Glad to see my favorite rom getting some attention.
  • 1 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 22 January 2013 - 05:30 AM #17

BTW, the GSM network is really a problem for me. I just can't access the GSM network...

Look for the few roms that are made for gsm users. I believe Dark Cricket made a CM9 GSM version.
  • 1 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

Dark Cricket

Dark Cricket

Creepy Droid

Posted 22 January 2013 - 06:45 AM #18

Look for the few roms that are made for gsm users. I believe Dark Cricket made a CM9 GSM version.

In the latest version of Gummy by x13thangelx GSM data works, is this version: http://synibox.info/...gelx/D2G/gummy/
Could you compare it to the base you used, please?

I'm working on a port of the Defy bootmenu touch, but I still have to fix the 2ndinit :(
  • 0 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:38 AM #19

In the latest version of Gummy by x13thangelx GSM data works, is this version: http://synibox.info/...gelx/D2G/gummy/
Could you compare it to the base you used, please?

I'm working on a port of the Defy bootmenu touch, but I still have to fix the 2ndinit :(

I did use that as the base. But I may have found the issue. Ill upload a new one in a few minutes. See if it helps the gsm data problem. I have no way to test it though.

Touch bootmenu would be great. I've been playing with some defy roms lately also. There is a lot of cool stuff for the defy and milestone2 I'd like on the d2/x/g

posted from my r2d2 on something kanged
  • 0 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

Dark Cricket

Dark Cricket

Creepy Droid

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:05 AM #20

I've been playing with CM10 24/9 of Quarx, for the Defy, from there take the bootmenu touch, has many interesting things, I hope I can make it work.
  • 1 Likes