Mod Status:: Stable

Apply In:: CWM Recovery

Carrier:: Verizon

Optional:: Debloated

Requires Root:: No

Optional:: Custom Settings

Android Version:: 4.2.2 (JB)

Source::
Disclaimer: We are not responsible for any damages on your device.Original Slim Features:
  1. The Real Dark Slim
  2. Notification drawer Shortcuts
  3. Full hardware key rebinding!
  4. Keyboard rotation
  5. SlimCenter
Check out our full feature list hereChangelogFind our latest Changelog go hereChat with the slim team and other slim users
  • IRC: #slimusers @Freenode
  • New to IRC? Don't have a native app? Try the Freenode web client [link] or the Firefox extension Chatzilla [link]
  • Google+ [link]
  • Twitter [link]
  • Facebook [Link]
Installation instructionsFor Most UsersPlease keep in mind if a special instruction is needed it will be noted in the Changelog
  • Download the latest build from [here]
  • Addons ( if you don't have it already) from [here]
  • !Recommended! Full wipe, and manual format /system
  • Flash ROM and the addons you want, reboot
FAQCheck out out FAQ before posting! Keeps more common questions answered in one place!Help us out!If you want to help us by translating slim to your language check out Crowdin.net and submite your translations.Or consider a donation.Thanks!You can find the full list of credits hereSourcePlease visit here for the rom source code.Kernel source can be found here

See less See more
#4 ·
Neb,
Thanks for your hard work.
I tried to flash on top of 3.1. It broke gapps. A lot of force closes.
Decided to to a fresh install ( I prefer that). I did that with kufis inverted aio's. Not a good idea.
Did it with the normal aio package is fine. Does kufi have an update inverted aio?

A couple of minor things.
There is a white bar on the right side of the screen when the screen is locked. Not a big deal.
I am trying to find advanced options where you change things bootanimations etc... Is it gone?
Cannot find developer options. I had a short cut in my Apex launcher.. so I am using that shortcut.

I like the look of the rom and it runs smooth.
Thanks to kufi for ( I assume) for the kernel. I like leankernel.
Can we please get a zip file just for the kernel? I would like to flash some exps from imos lean and go back and forth to see any difference.
I like the 230MHz clock option.

Thanks guys for making this thing possible.
Abe

#6 ·
I suggest doing a little research on 4.2.1. The white bar is lockscreen widgets. Slide the screen to access other lockscreen widgets.

For developer options...also another 4.2.1 thing. Tap on build number in about phone 6 times to show developer options on the prior screen.

Neither of these are bugs. They are new in 4.2.1

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

#81 ·
Tap on the build number numerous times under the Settings/About tab and it will show up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

#9 ·
Sorry I don't get that part. The kernel is nearly 100% the same as the normal leankernel except from one minor thing which I always forget :D.

I am assuming that since in the kernel version where it used to say imoseyon@... now it says kufikugel kufi must have compiled it or something.

Good to now about the kernel 5.6 since I want to experiment a little.
thanks for quick response
Abe

#31 ·
Haven't seen this posed yet, not a major issue just a personal ocd-type thing; lockscreen centering and shortcut selection.

I still have almost all of my old shortcuts, but no way to adjust. Am I missing something?

Lockscreen
Font Audio equipment Circle Technology Electronic device

Settings
Black Rectangle Font Audio equipment Line

Otherwise, everything that makes a ROM functional, works perfectly.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki

Attachments

#35 ·
we are working on a solution for eight targets....but need a bit time. For know as krarvind said 5 for phones.....

btw....for all

update from 4.1.2 to 4.2.1 should be with a full wipe and format system. There are to much changes

cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.