Rate this Topic

- - - - -

MiKangyUI v4-D2-1.30.13

• Please log in to reply

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

My posts are made of bacon

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:47 PM #11

If you don't like being overclocked I encourage you to set it at what you want on the first boot via bootmenu.

**Don't whine about battery. It's not bad, but it's not a 3 day juice nazi. I'm in this for good performance, not a battery that last a month. There are things you can do to save battery...search for them.

It's not bad...install and decide for yourself.

Sent from my r2d2 running something kanged
  • 0 Likes
Currently working on Google Edition for VZW gs4 & BluKuban for VZW gs4
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

beuce01

beuce01

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:29 PM #12

I ran your last version for a bit, then went back to 106. Gonna load this version and give it a shot! Thanks for your work on this!

Sent from my MIUI D2
  • 0 Likes

fkngftd

fkngftd

Android Beginner

• 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 11:52 AM #13

I am trying to install this rom after a sbf flash. So far I have had no luck. I followed the steps provided. But I feel like I am missing a step or doing something wrong. Any advise would be appreciated. =D
  • 0 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:08 PM #14

I am trying to install this rom after a sbf flash. So far I have had no luck. I followed the steps provided. But I feel like I am missing a step or doing something wrong. Any advise would be appreciated. =D

What version did you SBF to? Froyo or Gingerbread? Gingerbread will be a red motorola logo on boot. This rom is made for gingerbread and will not work on froyo.

If you SBF'd to froyo, OTA to gingerbread, gain root, bootstrap recovery, boot to recovery, wipe and install.
  • 0 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

fkngftd

fkngftd

Android Beginner

• 6 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 01:17 PM #15

What version did you SBF to? Froyo or Gingerbread? Gingerbread will be a red motorola logo on boot. This rom is made for gingerbread and will not work on froyo.

If you SBF'd to froyo, OTA to gingerbread, gain root, bootstrap recovery, boot to recovery, wipe and install.

I am using the gingerbread ota sbf. I used 2int and not bootstrap recovery. Thank you for the quick tutorial. *Dubbsy* IT WORKED!!!! =D

Edited by fkngftd, 23 January 2013 - 02:36 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 23 January 2013 - 06:47 PM #16

I am using the gingerbread ota sbf. I used 2int and not bootstrap recovery. Thank you for the quick tutorial. *Dubbsy* IT WORKED!!!! =D

Glad it worked. :-)

posted from my r2d2 on something kanged
  • 0 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

wiibrewer

wiibrewer

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:26 PM #17

Just wanted to say thank you dubbsy for breathing some new life back into my old phone :) this was my favorite ROM since last summer, I'm glad it has an update!
  • 0 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:02 AM #18

OP updated
1/30/13 changes:
Updated seeder app
fixed init.d tweaks
added some lines to build.prop from latest kangs
  • 0 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g

hutchjim

hutchjim

Android Lover

• 134 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:42 PM #19

Hello i was wondering and i think i know i just would like to comfirm,could someone take the camera apk out and switch it with a camera app that works from another rom?maybe a stupid question but i would like another opinion thank you .......
  • 0 Likes

OP Dubbsy

Dubbsy

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:07 PM #20

Hello i was wondering and i think i know i just would like to comfirm,could someone take the camera apk out and switch it with a camera app that works from another rom?maybe a stupid question but i would like another opinion thank you .......

It might. Try it and find out. I'd suggest either uninstalling and reinstalling the camera app instead of just swapping the apk file though. Or swap it before installing the ROM. Swapping the apk file after install will most likely not work because the data files have already been created for the current camera app.

So does the camera not work at all? That's a bug I'd like to hear about if that's the case...

Sent from my r2d2 running CMKang.b1

Edited by Dubbsy, 31 January 2013 - 03:07 PM.

• 0 Likes
LiquiKang for DX/D2/D2g