Rate this Topic

3 votes

Stevespear PUB AOKP builds - Project Unicorn Butter

• Please log in to reply

Formula84

Formula84

Android Enthusiast

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:00 AM #11

Anyone have a Toro PUB build they can share?
  • 0 Likes

Stevespear426

Stevespear426

Android Guru

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:43 AM #12

Anyone have a Toro PUB build they can share?

makin builds for all the the supported nexiis now. they'll start uploading soon.

Edit: Uploading new builds now for all supported Nexus's. Also my first attempt at a Tilapia I feel pretty confident it will be ok, but let me know so I can fix stuff and get Tilapia added into Official AOKP. Wait until they are fully upload... check MD5s... someone mirror if downloads are coming up corrupt. Thanks Guys.

Edited by Stevespear426, 06 January 2013 - 09:03 AM.

• 4 Likes
Like my work? Buy me a beer. Twitter: @stevespeartweet

Formula84

Formula84

Android Enthusiast

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:12 AM #13

makin builds for all the the supported nexiis now. they'll start uploading soon.

Steve I Love you, all homo....

Can you tell me what is taking this real estate on the lockscreen in this pick ( i outlined the boundary areas in question in yellow with comments)... When adding third party widgets to the lockscreen you dont get very much space and it causes most midgets to shrink to abnormal size like the one in the pick, wondering if we could regain some space by getting rid of or shrinking some margins.

Edit: Oh and another thing about the lockscreen widgets, if you use stock clock ls then the clock in statusbar gets hidden, but if you remove/replace with another then it shows up, anyway to get that logic to apply to the lockscreen regardless of what widget is used? (An option to toggle on and off)

Posted Image

Edited by Formula84, 06 January 2013 - 09:15 AM.

• 0 Likes

Stevespear426

Stevespear426

Android Guru

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:16 AM #14

Steve I Love you, all homo....

Can you tell me what is taking this real estate on the lockscreen in this pick ( i outlined the boundary areas in question in yellow with comments)... When adding third party widgets to the lockscreen you dont get very much space and it causes most midgets to shrink to abnormal size like the one in the pick, wondering if we could regain some space by getting rid of or shrinking some margins.

Posted Image

Hmm... yeah I had to use a Pawitp patch to fix that for the fascinate (and other HDMI devices) so I can prolly play with it. ill look into it tonight since it wont be brain intensive... lol I start classes tomorrow.
  • 1 Likes
Like my work? Buy me a beer. Twitter: @stevespeartweet

Formula84

Formula84

Android Enthusiast

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:20 AM #15

Hmm... yeah I had to use a Pawitp patch to fix that for the fascinate (and other HDMI devices) so I can prolly play with it. ill look into it tonight since it wont be brain intensive... lol I start classes tomorrow.

Thanks also check out my edit: to the post above yours...as always you rock, thanks for all the hard work.

"Edit: Oh and another thing about the lockscreen widgets, if you use stock clock ls then the clock in statusbar gets hidden, but if you remove/replace with another then it shows up, anyway to get that logic to apply to the lockscreen regardless of what widget is used? (An option to toggle on and off)"

Edited by Formula84, 06 January 2013 - 09:42 AM.

• 0 Likes

Jubakuba

Jubakuba

Not Female

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:56 AM #16

"Edit: Oh and another thing about the lockscreen widgets, if you use stock clock ls then the clock in statusbar gets hidden, but if you remove/replace with another then it shows up, anyway to get that logic to apply to the lockscreen regardless of what widget is used? (An option to toggle on and off)"

Never noticed that.
Smart of google...kind of.
Should have included an API for isclock as well.
  • 0 Likes

Ultimate Galaxy Nexus Root Guide

I605/Toro/Grouper/Manta: AOKP/LeanKernel

The First Of Every Month is Developer Day: Pick A Dev And Donate

"Juba is kind of a dock."

PhoenixPath

PhoenixPath

Enthusiast, supporter ...complete jackass.

• 140 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:28 AM #17

I have a build environment set up for AOKP_JB.

Do I need to do anything special for these builds other than what is described on github?

(Installing newer GCC, etc...)
  • 0 Likes
-=This post was written with unicorn poop.=-

Jubakuba

Jubakuba

Not Female

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:32 AM #18

I have a build environment set up for AOKP_JB.

Do I need to do anything special for these builds other than what is described on github?

(Installing newer GCC, etc...)

https://github.com/unicornbutter/platform_manifest
Run these commands and build as always.

• 1 Likes

Ultimate Galaxy Nexus Root Guide

I605/Toro/Grouper/Manta: AOKP/LeanKernel

The First Of Every Month is Developer Day: Pick A Dev And Donate

"Juba is kind of a dock."

phaz

phaz

Androidian Finagler

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:50 PM #19

I see New builds, but nothing for Toro. coming?
  • 0 Likes

If a post is helpful, give a like, it's all we get

dave71670

dave71670

• 23 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 12:55 PM #20

I am trying to build captivatemtd with pub and get this error when compiling.
build error - Pastebin.com
I have forked cm10.1 device captivatemtd, aries common, kernel, and samsung hardware into build tree. Can someone shed some light as to what other files I am missing? I am building on ubuntu 12.04 vbox 64bit. Thanks

Edited by dave71670, 06 January 2013 - 01:27 PM.

• 0 Likes