Mod Status:: Beta
Apply In:: CWM Recovery
Requires Root:: Yes
Since Team Nightmare got CM added to Cyanogenmod's supportable devices for the HTC Ruby, Cyanogenmod team is producing nightlies.
This is simply a slightly modified version for your enjoyment. I won't put out a version every time a nightly lands, but fairly often.
It is alpha, so bugs are likely - use at your own risk.
Here is what is different from stock:
- modified build prop for speed.
- Nova replaces the trebuchet launcher
- 4.2 clock,
- added missing libs ** until they are included in nightly builds
- Titanium Backup, Power Toggles, Amazon App Store, Rewire Pro (in place of DSP).
- 4g icons in status bar
- lockscreen weather icons from
- better gps.conf for quicker position acquisition
- hosts files updated for ad control
Here is what I recommend for install:
1. full wipe
2. reboot recovery
3. install rom
4. reboot recovery
5. install 20121011 version of gapps from goo.im. You can also try my modified gapps with updated apps ==> http://d-h.st/ZLO
6. reboot system
If you like inverted gapps, you can reboot into recovery and flash JusTunBeans latest CM10 Quickflash pack after step 5 above.
If you're into 4.2 apps on 4.1, try this gapps package...
Download Here --> http://d-h.st/RWv
Previous build 1/20/2013 -http://d-h.st/AUp
Unofficial Reference Build:
Source - 1/11 Unofficial
Date of Release 2/3/2013
Download Here --) http://d-h.st/LGT
Not Working - camcorder (no workaround), volume settings do not stick (use Volume Locker that is included).
Edited by jeepers007, 29 April 2013 - 07:45 AM.