Rate this Topic

- - - - -

No files found in ClockworkMod

• Please log in to reply

OP bitter

bitter

• 31 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:40 PM #1

I've been flashing ROM's since OG days and this is the first time I have EVER seen this. Was trying to flash back to a backup I had made, but a I am getting a "no files found" error. I even tried going into the mount options to remount the sdcard and it will not do anything. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  • 0 Likes

fused2explode

fused2explode

Super User

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:17 PM #2

You flashed a 4.2 ROM without updating your recovery?
  • 0 Likes

gsxraddict

gsxraddict

Android Apprentice

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:13 PM #3

This ^^ update your recovery and go into the 0 folder all your backups will be there. You'll need to move them to the new file to be able to restore it though. Twrp will let you move it while in recovery.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

OP bitter

bitter

• 31 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:58 AM #4

I searched this before making this thread and found nothing. When I upgraded to Xenons 4.2 ROM, I lost all of my media. I know that 4.2 creates all kinds of directories, and I thought I resolved that issue with deleting the 0 folder and whatnot. Now, all my media is gone (music,gallery, etc). I remember when 4.1 came out there was an issue with a .nomedia file (which I think was actualy ROM Manager's fault). But anyway, what's going on here? Installing 4.2 has been such an awful experience.

• 0 Likes

thesoldier

thesoldier

Super User

• 315 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:15 AM #5

If you flashed a 4.2 ROM with an older recovery, it would have placed your SD card into one of the /0 folders. Is that what you deleted?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

22stars

22stars

Herp Derp

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:34 AM #6

there's a really good chance you deleted all your media by doing that, i hope you backed it up.

should have done this in ADB:

mv /data/media/0/* /data/media

Then rm -r /data/media/0
  • 0 Likes

OP bitter

bitter

• 31 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:42 AM #7

Seems like it just can't see the media. Because I reverted to a backup and it's all there. I am not running TWRP yet unfortunately, I think that might be the problem from what I'm reading. Still using the most recent Clockwork. Can TWRP be flashed without a desktop? Because I'm currently at work and want to get this fixed.
  • 0 Likes

masully84

masully84

Super User

• 429 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:47 AM #8

Seems like it just can't see the media. Because I reverted to a backup and it's all there. I am not running TWRP yet unfortunately, I think that might be the problem from what I'm reading. Still using the most recent Clockwork. Can TWRP be flashed without a desktop? Because I'm currently at work and want to get this fixed.

Use the goo manager to do it. Hit the 3 dots then Install openscript recovery. You'll need to confirm it before the install. Most recent version should be 2.3.2.1. Bookmark this if you're switching permanently http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/toro

Sent from my Nexus 7

Edited by masully84, 07 December 2012 - 09:49 AM.

• 0 Likes

S4(VZW) ROM: CM10.2 nightlies Kernel: Ktoonsez KT-SGS4 9-17 4.3 AOSP Recovery: TWRP 2.5.0.2

Nexus 7 ROM: CM10.2 nightlies Kernel: LeanKernel v2.2 Recovery: TWRP 2.6.3.0

Sicklysuite

Sicklysuite

Go Plastic

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:48 AM #9

Incorrect information... Deleted

Edited by Sicklysuite, 07 December 2012 - 03:15 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP bitter

bitter

• 31 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:49 AM #10

Use the goo manager to do it. Hit the 3 dots then Install openscript recovery. You'll need to confirm it, before the install. Most recent version should be 2.3.2.1. Bookmark this if you're switching permanently http://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/toro

Sent from my Nexus 7

I'll try this right now. Thank you!
  • 0 Likes