- - - - -

YAY! But shouldn't we merge HD and HD+?

• Please log in to reply

OP dbh369

dbh369

Super User

• 338 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 12:52 PM #1

Thanks Rootz! Should the HD and HD+ forums be merged? I believe for most purposes here they will be the same.

Edited by dbh369, 29 November 2012 - 12:55 PM.

• 0 Likes
Nexus: J>< 14.3 (I can't keep up, but assume its within 24 hours or so), Leankernel exp 6.1.1
Nook HD+: CM10 hybrid (Verygreen's)

ibilln

ibilln

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 01:41 PM #2

Thanks Rootz! Should the HD and HD+ forums be merged? I believe for most purposes here they will be the same.

Agree. Thanks dbh! Wonder if others will come here. The Audacity of Hope.
  • 0 Likes

temporalshadows

temporalshadows

Android Beginner

• 63 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:27 PM #3

I sent a PM to verygreen letting him know it's here. I know he's posted here for other devices before, hopefully the devs will come because this place is SO much easier to deal with than XDA.
  • 0 Likes

Crispycritter

Crispycritter

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:34 AM #4

I just also sent a PM to someone0 who has done quite a bit for us in rooting / modding the nook HD / HD+.. hopefully he'll head over here as well, and we can finally get down to the business of an out-right defeat of the Nook's evil system folder check at boot-up.. perhaps even get some other Devs here to port over some CM10 action!
  • 0 Likes
"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams."
~Gene Wilder (as Willy Wonka)

docinthebox

docinthebox

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 06:33 AM #5

I just also sent a PM to someone0 who has done quite a bit for us in rooting / modding the nook HD / HD+.. hopefully he'll head over here as well, and we can finally get down to the business of an out-right defeat of the Nook's evil system folder check at boot-up.. perhaps even get some other Devs here to port over some CM10 action!

leapinlar has a manual mod to defeat this evil element. Not the easiest to use but it works. Basically creates symlinks. If you have that must-use app that writes to /system you might want to try it. Worked great with Secure Settings for me.
http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1994129
  • 0 Likes