New Infinty

• Please log in to reply

OP Gonkulor

Gonkulor

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 11:26 AM #1

Hi gang.

I'm sure some of my questions have been answered in previous posts and all links are welcomed.

My only regret with this new infinity is the inability to play facebook games because Flash isn't supported. I'm running 4.1.1 and I have tried 3 or 4 different installs of flash as posted by other people.

What I want is to be able to play the facebook crap while lounging in the chair vs. sitting at my computer desk. So what ever I need to do to make that work is acceptable to me. I have rooted my Sumsung Charge, that was easy.

I'm not worried about unlocking my bootloader and I think a new rom might be acceptable because I haven't had this tablet long enough to get friendly with it. Any suggestions on a good rom? I'm understanding I have to go back to ICS to get flash to work.

Before I do anything like rooting or unlocking, is there a way to backup what I have right now or is there a common zip file with all of the stock stuff available?

Thanks in advance
Gonk
  • 0 Likes

OP Gonkulor

Gonkulor

Android Beginner

• 3 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 12:27 PM #2

Anyone? Either I'm asking something that has been asked a zillion times or no one has any suggestions.
  • 0 Likes

olyfunk

olyfunk

Android Beginner

• 2 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:09 PM #3

This is the wrong forum to ask about the Infinity. Check over at XDA there's actual support over there.

Sent from my DROID SPYDER using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes