1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

Bricked Mesmerize--Internal SD won't mount?

• Please log in to reply

OP samsara666

samsara666

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 02:13 AM #1

2 weeks ago I flashed AOKP ICS M1 rom and it ran perfectly the entire time.But earlier tonight, I went to set my alarm and the screen wouldnt turn on, backlight would. Wont restart, had to pull battery. I boot into cwm and nothing on the internal sd would mount IE data datadata system cache etc. I cant factory reset, I can't wipe dalvik/cache, I successfully reflashed my kernel but the trying to flash the rom itself put me right into the black screen with working backlight. Think to myself, ok i'm in some deep shit now, lets get it plugged in and see whats up, odin this shit back on. Can't even get the download mode to turn on.

If I had to guess, the internal SD shit itself and I need a new phone. Correct?
  • 0 Likes

OP samsara666

samsara666

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:42 AM #2

I was able to flash a different ics rom after it errored out a few times. I'd had an issue with ics mounting before and I swapped to a slightly higher class of SD card
When i put first put aokp on it started lagging after a few hours but i thought i had just messed up the flash order. Could it be a related issue? I'm just confused because it worked 100% flawlessly for weeks. Super bummed, my restore wouldn't work and I only have a partial app backup

• 0 Likes