Rate this Topic

1 votes

Battery

• Please log in to reply

OP cubsf4n

cubsf4n

• 50 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 07:53 PM #1

What's the verdict? You folks have been a few days on your devices. How is the battery?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

c0ruptiv3

c0ruptiv3

Android Beginner

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:53 PM #2

I would say better than my Galaxy Nexus's, I could probably eek out an extra 2 or 3 hours of out this phone if I had too in comparison and that device I got between 10-14 hours on. It could definitely get you through a full day of mild usage. Honestly the battery is the least of my concerns, first and for most my only gripe is the internal memory, but its helped me cut back on my music collection of junk I don't need, so its whatever, Its something I could live with. Overall i really like the phone, the fact that the glass curves over the sides of the phone is really nice, like indescribably nice in the littlest but best way possible. I totally recommend this phone.
  • 0 Likes

OP cubsf4n

cubsf4n

• 50 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:09 PM #3

Thanks

• 0 Likes

OP cubsf4n

cubsf4n

• 50 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 10:15 PM #4

I'm torn between this, the note 2, and RAZR maxx HD. Quad core pulls me away from RAZR. But I prefer the clean look of the RAZR not having buttons. Idk. Tough decision.

• 0 Likes

xhunter187

xhunter187

Android Beginner

Posted 25 November 2012 - 12:16 AM #5

This was my first full day running it and that means no wifi at all. I have been on 4G all day taking pictures and videos of my son's birthday party, ordering stuff on Amazon, checking XDA/Rootz/Mik Mik forums. I got 11 hours of use and that still left me with 20% so I would say that battery life is great. I had the Rezound before and Sense 4.1 was a battery hog. Needless to say, I am VERY pleased.
  • 0 Likes

Despyse

Despyse

Photoshop, AE, C4D

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:45 PM #6

I have yet to kill the phone. Hasn't gotten below 10%.
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

Droidnutz

Droidnutz

Android Beginner

• 133 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:48 PM #7

Coming from the Gnex, this has been really good so far.. I am impressed. For the screen size and being quad core and all...
  • 0 Likes

Mikefrostlpn

Mikefrostlpn

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:02 PM #8

It'll take a few days for me to really form a complete opinion of the battery, so far my results have been good.
  • 0 Likes
Follow me on Twitter @mikefrostlpn it increases your chances of seeing a Justin Bieber fan mauled by a Tiger.

Having a problem? Hit the Report Button.

reidoreilly

reidoreilly

• 47 posts

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:05 PM #9

I also came from a galaxy nexus, and the battery life on the DNA is MUCH better than the gnex. I was worried at 1st like most due to all the different factors, but after only half a day of having it I knew it would be good. If I had used my nexus they way I did the dna the first day I would be down below 50% but I was still around 80%. If you are having any doubts about the battery on this phone, forget them, the battery is great. Sure they could have made it 1-2mm thicker and had a much bigger battery, but they didn't, and the battery life is still great.
  • 0 Likes

Bash_array

Bash_array

Android Lover

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:27 PM #10

What's the verdict? You folks have been a few days on your devices. How is the battery?

If you are worried about battery life get an iPhone. .. all androids will have varying battery life depending on what the users install and how they use their phone.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes