Rate this Topic

57 votes

[ROM][AOSP](8/9/14) Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.4] [KTU84P]

• Please log in to reply

mgatno2000

mgatno2000

• 16 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:51 PM #21

Great rom. Runs smooth. Think you will be able to fix the vibrate problem?
  • 0 Likes

OP baldwinguy77

baldwinguy77

Shiny ROM

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:09 PM #22

Great rom. Runs smooth. Think you will be able to fix the vibrate problem?

Thanks! Just updated OP with the link to a new build and some change info. I bumped up the max speaker volume a little bit and also corrected the vibrating in notifications.
  • 0 Likes

knivesout

knivesout

> _ >

• 462 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:17 PM #23

Having some difficulty downloading from filedropper on mobile, it immediately shows "download unsuccessful" after trying to initialize the transfer. Since there don't seem to be many changes, I'll just flash the older build from yesterday since it's already on my internal storage.

From reading the OP, I can say I definitely like what you're doing here!
  • 0 Likes

OP baldwinguy77

baldwinguy77

Shiny ROM

Posted 23 November 2012 - 06:24 PM #24

Having some difficulty downloading from filedropper on mobile, it immediately shows "download unsuccessful" after trying to initialize the transfer. Since there don't seem to be many changes, I'll just flash the older build from yesterday since it's already on my internal storage.

From reading the OP, I can say I definitely like what you're doing here!

Thank you! Unfortunately, Dev-Host is doing some maintenance right now so I'm unable to upload to it. As soon as Dev-Host is back up, I'll get a new link and notify you guys. I hope you enjoy the ROM!
  • 0 Likes

MrBigFeathers

MrBigFeathers

Big Bird

• 64 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:26 PM #25

Can't wait to get this downloaded. Thank you for the update! If I can get the download to finish I will mirror it.

Edit: unfortunately I can't get a complete download, keeps "finishing" at different sizes.

Edited by MrBigFeathers, 23 November 2012 - 07:37 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP baldwinguy77

baldwinguy77

Shiny ROM

Posted 23 November 2012 - 07:46 PM #26

Can't wait to get this downloaded. Thank you for the update! If I can get the download to finish I will mirror it.

Edit: unfortunately I can't get a complete download, keeps "finishing" at different sizes.

Sorry about that!

Sorry to everyone about the bad download link! Dev-host is still down, but I tried another file hosting service and updated the link, so please try to download again! Here's the link again for convenience: http://www.sendspace.com/file/f1s0s9

Edit: New link is confirmed to be working, for now at least.

Edited by baldwinguy77, 23 November 2012 - 07:47 PM.

• 1 Likes

MrBigFeathers

MrBigFeathers

Big Bird

• 64 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:24 PM #27

Here is a Google Drive mirror for anyone that needs it.

https://docs.google....Nnp3dW9TNHoyRnM
  • 1 Likes

ice2097

ice2097

• 52 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 08:38 PM #28

Thanks for the great rom! I'm just having one issue - even though I have the wifi set always stay on during sleep, I find that it still disconnects from wifi after a few minutes of the screen being off. I did a clean install, rebooted a few times, and have tried cycling the setting.
I also see a bit of lag when turning the screen on and off. This seems to be mentioned on all of the 4.2 roms, so its probably not a bug per se, but still thought I'd let you know.
Thanks again!
  • 0 Likes

MrBigFeathers

MrBigFeathers

Big Bird

• 64 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 12:07 AM #29

This has been running amazing for me so far.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

vicorama

vicorama

• 27 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 09:27 AM #30

Just downloaded, clean wipe and loaded the rom. Now Im on bootloop? any help? thanks
  • 0 Likes