Rate this Topic

57 votes

[ROM][AOSP](8/9/14) Shiny ROM: OTA-Like, Stock Android [4.4.4] [KTU84P]

• Please log in to reply

defens23

defens23

Android Lover

Posted 03 December 2014 - 06:42 PM #15131

I did do that just to be safe but when I did the upgrade on the Best Buy site it asked me if I wanted to keep the same plan I had.  Normally you get a message stating that VZ no longer offers udp.  I checked my VZ account and under recent docs there is the new customer agreement for a 2 yr contract and it states at the very top of the page that I am keeping my existing plan.

• 0 Likes

seventy4burban

seventy4burban

Average Android

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:31 AM #15132

Has anyone paired an Android Wear watch with the GNex? My son has my old Gnex on 4.4 and I would like to get him a LG G watch, but I don't know if it will work since I've heard conflicting reports. Some say it requires Bluetooth 4.0 and LE, others say it just needs Android 4.3 or later. Anyone have any real experience?

I have a Moto 360 paired to a Galaxy Nexus running Shiny and it works. Sometimes it has trouble reconnecting but I thinking that might be issues with the android wear app and/or poor Bluetooth performance in general on the gnexus.
  • 0 Likes

seventy4burban

seventy4burban

Average Android

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:33 AM #15133

Has anyone paired an Android Wear watch with the GNex? My son has my old Gnex on 4.4 and I would like to get him a LG G watch, but I don't know if it will work since I've heard conflicting reports. Some say it requires Bluetooth 4.0 and LE, others say it just needs Android 4.3 or later. Anyone have any real experience?

I have a Moto 360 paired to a Galaxy Nexus running Shiny and it works. Sometimes it has trouble reconnecting but I thinking that might be issues with the android wear app and/or poor Bluetooth performance in general on the gnexus.
  • 0 Likes

pdenson

pdenson

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:48 AM #15134

Hey, I signed up for this MotoX $140 discount code, but was surprised to learn that my wife got me one too. So, hopefully someone here can use it.

USCM-DKDC-YVD4-99I6-FKCZ

If you do use it, please PM me or at least post in the forum. That way, if no one uses it I can post it somewhere else.

Thanks,

• 1 Likes

Thrick

Thrick

Average Android

• 3 posts

Posted 20 December 2014 - 10:11 AM #15135

Whelp, time of death has finally been called on my Galaxy Nexus.  A HUGE thank you to baldwinguy77 for his support throughout KitKat and giving this old beast some new life.  I was really hoping I'd be sporting a Nexus 6 by this time but, Verizon never fails to disappoint when it can and hasn't (or ever will) started carrying that device yet.

Edited by Thrick, 20 December 2014 - 09:25 PM.

• 0 Likes