Rate this Topic

- - - - -

Help Please!

• Please log in to reply

OP Versatile Panda

Versatile Panda

Average Android

Posted 15 November 2012 - 06:12 PM #1

So installed a 4.2 rom and it was running a little slow. So i tried to install franco not thinking that it would be updated for 4.2 and now i cant boot into the rom. I have no other roms and my sdcard and since it moved everything to /0 twrp wont recognize any of my backs ups. It wont even mount the sdcard to put a new rom. Any way to get a new rom on there?
  • 0 Likes

Fusi0n

Fusi0n

FuSiOn

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:41 PM #2

So installed a 4.2 rom and it was running a little slow. So i tried to install franco not thinking that it would be updated for 4.2 and now i cant boot into the rom. I have no other roms and my sdcard and since it moved everything to /0 twrp wont recognize any of my backs ups. It wont even mount the sdcard to put a new rom. Any way to get a new rom on there?

Download a ROM to your computer and push it to the phone with adb

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Barf

Barf

Total Gnub

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:02 PM #3

Try moving the backups to the backup folder in /data/media/TWRP/. Thats where i had to make my theme folder for it to work properly.
  • 0 Likes
Posted Image

nunyazz

nunyazz

Gureaux...

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:18 AM #4

Try responding to your 'emergency' post with what you have tried.
  • 1 Likes

mssam

mssam

Super User

• 358 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:43 AM #5

That sucks. I got caught off guard like that on my n7 with 4.2 AND all I had available at the time was a windoze 8 laptop with no SDK installed...ugh. I used a toolkit to get everything back in order. They're kinda frowned upon by some, but hey, sometimes they are convenient...
  • 0 Likes

OP Versatile Panda

Versatile Panda

Average Android

Posted 17 November 2012 - 04:51 PM #6

I reset the phone but now when ever i try to flash roms it keeps aborting tried cwm and twrp is there something im suppose to do?
  • 0 Likes

razorloves

razorloves

Android Nut

Posted 17 November 2012 - 05:09 PM #7

I reset the phone but now when ever i try to flash roms it keeps aborting tried cwm and twrp is there something im suppose to do?

what error are you getting? are you using the new cwm or twrp thats updated for 4.2 roms?
  • 0 Likes