Good luck with that....Guess your tablet won't be liquidsmooth then...lol
It's a nice tablet...other than the fact you still can't run unsigned binaries (and self signing does not work for native apps) and drivers outside the realm of .net + html5 stuff (which is what is mostly on the Microsoft Store). I had one and tried to get around it for around two weeks through kernel debugging, messing around with the efi firmware, etc. Means no third party browsers, no x264 playback, no flac playback, no vlc player, etc.
I'd take one if it could, otherwise, I'll eventually bored with it if all im limited to sideloading and compiling are .net and metro (html5) apps. I run windows probably 60% of the time as my main desktop and KDE/Debian Linux the other 40% (KDE being the equivalent mostly to Windows Desktop on Linux).
Average person might like the full MS Office coming on it and still maintaining some Windows stuff like remote desktop working well, network drives and the seamless integration between Win8 on the pc as well as xbox integration. That plus the battery life is as good as an ipad (9+ hours when I tried it). The keyboard integration and a full USB port + mini hdmi port + sdcard port are also nice for plugging in whatever you want, including external drives, phones to charge and printers. Overall, it mostly depends on what one wants it for though.