- - - - -

Dumb phone question

• Please log in to reply

OP 3vohusker

3vohusker

Android Beginner

• 96 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 09:14 AM #1

What kind of cheap dumb phone can I get to add a line on my account? Is it 9.99 a month for a dumb phone?

Let me know the best way to do about this!

Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

utcu

utcu

Boot logo addict

Posted 14 November 2012 - 02:54 PM #2

I know on verizon I have a dummy phone on my account. It's only 10 a month for basic calling, no data, etc. My situation was to add a third line to get my phone at the discounted price. If you need it for that purpose it doesn't even need to work. lol. I used an old broken lg my sister had. All I needed were the serials numbers from the back of the phone. If you need a working phone you can find very basic one's on CL or eBay for under $20 in good condition. As ancient as this sounds the old lg and motorola flip phones were pretty sturdy devices.
  • 0 Likes
My Album of Logo Me boot images - 205+ and I'm always up for making any requests. ;)
Never expected or required, but if you'd like to donate here's a link finally. lol. "Coffee Funds"

idefiler6

idefiler6

Banned

Posted 18 November 2012 - 07:30 AM #3

Yeah I did it. My buddy owns a store and gave me a broken in half dumphone for the line. Go on craigslist or eBay or even ask on Facebook if anyone has an old one lying around. Hell ask on here. They only need to give you the meid and other numbers on the device

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

OP 3vohusker

3vohusker

Android Beginner

• 96 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 03:51 AM #4

You must have a family share plan in order for the dumb phone to work?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes