[APP][2014-01-06] Advanced Signal Status v1.4.1

android signal verizon nexus app
  • Please log in to reply

OP yarly

yarly

Just a noob that doesn't know what he's talking about

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:38 PM #91

Hi Yarly
Thanks for fixing the root issue. There is a mistake in the code as lte snr does not calculate anymore. It says na. Worked fine in the prev version. I assume is something simple.
TIA.

Hmm, can you get me a screen shot with debugging enabled please? Might have to wait a few moments for the info to show up.

EDIT: nevermind, fixed it and pushed out an update. Assuming no more bugs, probably no significant updates again until sometime in February. Too much other crap to do right now unfortunately. 

• 0 Likes

thompcd

thompcd

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 12:39 PM #92

So I haven't seen implications in this thread that you would, but haven't been able to find a way to do it through others either. Just wondering if you had any thoughts about replacing those signal bars with a dbm value? I haven't seen it done in any stock rom and i'm not a dev, so I have no idea how much of a pain that would be.

Thanks for the great app!

• 0 Likes

Verizon LG G2                   Sprint Galaxy S Epic           Asus Nexus 7 (2013)                Samsung Galaxy Tab 2.0 7"

Verizon Galaxy Note 2        Verizon Droid Incredible     Asus Nexus 7 (2012)                  

Verizon Nokia Lumia 822    ATT Galaxy S2 Skyrocket  Kindle Fire HDX 7"

Verizon Galaxy S3                                                         Asus MemoPad 7"  

Verizon RAZR Maxx HD                                                 Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1"

OP yarly

yarly

Just a noob that doesn't know what he's talking about

Posted 29 March 2014 - 07:58 PM #93

So I haven't seen implications in this thread that you would, but haven't been able to find a way to do it through others either. Just wondering if you had any thoughts about replacing those signal bars with a dbm value? I haven't seen it done in any stock rom and i'm not a dev, so I have no idea how much of a pain that would be.

Thanks for the great app!

Sorry for the delayed reply, didn't get a notification. That's something that's outside the realm of an app really (at least one that's trying to avoid modifying stuff on the system level [which draws too much attention from Google these days on the market]). Lots of ROMs have that feature though, such as Cyanogenmod and AOKP. There's probably something for the Xposed framework that does it I would assume for stock ROMs. I would try looking there first. Eventually I might add a notification to show signal, but don't think I'd want to get into replacing the bars.

• 0 Likes