1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

1 votes

[ROM][2.3.8][OFFICIAL][BUILD #1] CyanMobileX Compiled From Source For HTC Wildfire Buzz [10/11/12]

• Please log in to reply

OP keyur2maru

keyur2maru

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:40 AM #11

CyanMobile is trying to improve all hardware functions and is always adding new features so it may have some bugs
and require user feedback to fix the bugs

====================================================================================================

Reporting Bugs

====================================================================================================

Before reporting a bug, please make sure you are running as stock as possible. This means no custom kernel, no custom framework modification, etc. If you are using any of the above modifications, please flash the rom again to get rid of the modifications before reporting.

- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. The following is a useful format to follow.

Format Reporting Bugs

What is your--
Phone model:
Radio (baseband):
CMX version:
CMX Download url:
Gapps version:

Did you--
wipe:
restore with titanium backup:
reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
a task killer:
a non-stock kernel:
CMSettings/Performance settings (other than stock):
other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency) of problem/last version it worked
  • 0 Likes
Official CyanMobileX LGE Device Maintainer!

Follow me On My Github : https://github.com/Keyur2Maru
If you like my Hard work, please consider helping me Paying My Internet Bill !
Thank you !