HOW TO ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS GUIDE
To Capture and Edit Screenshots
1. To make a screenshot -> Press and hold the Volume Up and Down keys at the same time.
2. Or tap the Quick Memo icon located in the Notifications Panel.
3. Now tap the Pen icon located at the top of the screen to edit your pen options.
4. Select a new pen color and tap the Pen icon again to close the options menu.
5. You can EDIT your screenshot by drawing on the screen using your finger.
6. To finish editing, tap the X icon located at the bottom of the screen.
7. When you’re done, tap Save.
To Add or Delete a Home Screen
Screens can be added, moved or deleted by simply pinching a Home screen.
1. From any Home screen, pinch the screen with two fingers.
2. To Add a new Home screen you have to tap the Add screen icon.
3. To Delete a Home screen, you have to tap and hold the desired home screen and then
drag it to the Remove icon located at the top of the screen.
To Change the Wallpaper
1. From any Home screen, tap the Menu key.
2. Select Home screen settings -> Wallpaper.
3. Select the desired wallpaper type – Live wallpaper, Wallpaper or Gallery.
4. Select the wallpaper that you want to use and tap Set Wallpaper.
To Change Your Quick Keys
You can personalize your Quick Keys to show the apps that you use most often.
1. Tap and Hold the app that you’d like to place as a Quick Key and drag it to the bottom of the screen.
2. To remove a Quick Key, tap and hold the desired icon and drag it out of the Quick Keys.
To Create a Quick Keys Folder
You can easily keep your apps organized and easily accessible by creating a Quick Key folder.
1. Tap and drag the desired icon onto another icon that you want to place it into the folder.
2. The merge of the two icons will create a folder.
3. To edit the details of the folder, tap its name.
4. You can enter a name for the folder and change its color.
5. Tap OK when finished.
Note: To remove an icon from the folder, you just need to drag it to the Remove icon located at the top of the screen.
Keep in mind that this will not delete the app for good, but only remove it from the folder.
To Add and Delete a Widget
1. From any Home screen, tap Apps.
2. Tap and hold the desired widget.
3. Tap and drag the widget to the desired Home screen. The home screen needs to have available space on it.
4. To delete a widget, simply tap and drag it to the Remove icon located at the top of the screen.
To Change Your Ringtone
1. Tap the Menu key.
2. Go to Settings -> Sound -> Phone ringtone -> select the desired ringtone and tap OK.
CLICK ON> LG SPECTRUM 2 VS930: ESSENTIAL TIPS & TRICKS
Please Click ✓ "Like" If This Information was Helpful - Thanks!
Credit goes to Lyanna for this information
Edited by xXxGeek, 07 December 2013 - 06:02 PM.