3. 0/5

Spectrum 2 Forum?

• Please log in to reply

shakilansari23

shakilansari23

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 12:53 PM #111

Updated my device to VS93022A, everything works smoth except the keyboard. It was really smooth before the upgrade but it lags. Now I have to press every key slowly so that i dont skip a character while typing. 
any solution to this?

[solved] If anyone else facing the same problem. install this keyboard. :D
http://www.androidpo...ware-gestures/ 

• 0 Likes

Uzuki

Uzuki

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 03:08 AM #112

Is it just me or this phone doesn't have usb otg capability, i tested it with plugging a mouse with usb otg cable and it doesn't work :cry:

• 0 Likes

GnatGoSplat

GnatGoSplat

• 24 posts

Posted 18 February 2014 - 09:03 AM #113

Not too surprising.  My other LG phones don't either (LG Lucid 2, LG Spectrum VS920).

• 0 Likes

wickeddwc

wickeddwc

Average Android

• 7 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 07:22 PM #114

My vs930 is soft bricked after root and restart, I try lg tools but get low battery warning error everytime even tho I charged my battery with wall charger got a new battery and still same thing, Also tried skipping the warning unplugging and replugging to get to download but get error before it loads it on the phone any help would be great, thanks in advanced

• 0 Likes

shakilansari23

shakilansari23

Average Android

• 5 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:27 PM #115

My vs930 is soft bricked after root and restart, I try lg tools but get low battery warning error everytime even tho I charged my battery with wall charger got a new battery and still same thing, Also tried skipping the warning unplugging and replugging to get to download but get error before it loads it on the phone any help would be great, thanks in advanced

may be you can try to put it in download mode and connect the charger... m not sure...

• 0 Likes

bbdude95

bbdude95

Average Android

• 1 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 09:49 AM #116

Anyone know why after rooting my phone it will soft brick if it dies or gets turned off?

Its not to bad but I have to reroot every time and it gets annoying.

• 0 Likes

agt7575

agt7575

Average Android

• 2 posts

Posted 25 April 2014 - 09:39 AM #117

Hello all:

I am not sure if this question has been asked already (did a search with no results) but here it goes:  How do I root my Spectrum 2 AFTER installing the latest software update? My phone currently shows it as having the VS93022A software version under the "software information" in the "about phone" section of teh settings?  Do I follow the same procedures that have outlined in previous LG Spectrum 2 rooting posts, or is there something different I have to do due to the 22A update?

Please provide a link where I can get the LATEST rooting procedures for this phone with the 22A software version installed.  I would GREATLY appreciate it as I am very busy with work and family to scour the web looking for the procedure and I know you good people here on this forum will steer me in the right direction :)

Also, it has been a while since I checked, but has anyone been able to unlock the bootloader for the phone yet?  I would like to flash a new ROM to this phone (if any exist) but an unlocked bootloader is needed to accomplish this (unless things have changed from before.)

Again, thank you all, and sorry if I am asking a redundant question.

• 0 Likes