1 votes

[ROM][11/8] - Stock Rooted De-Odex / Odex - VRBLJ1 - Jellybean Leak #2

• Please log in to reply

SlimSnoopOS

SlimSnoopOS

Thoroughly chill

• 535 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:16 AM #31

That will get rid of it until you enable wireless then it will be there until you shut wireless off.

You can also long press the wifi notification (when it returns), select App Info, then FC it. However it returns in similar fashion as well. At least that's been my experience as I haven't used the kill wifi notification mod.

Any particular order to flash rom, rpm and radio? Also need to wipe coming from last ota?

Flash rom, radio then rpm. There's a deodex and an odex so I'm not too sure if that factors as well. You should just flash the deodex (which is what I *think* OTA's would be) if you want to dirty flash but I usually clean wipe then flash when moving between roms just off habit. If you're coming from the previous leak, just flashover though.

Edited by SlimSnoopOS, 10 November 2012 - 06:17 AM.

• 0 Likes

droid2drummer

droid2drummer

Android Beginner

• 62 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:33 PM #32

You can also long press the wifi notification (when it returns), select App Info, then FC it. However it returns in similar fashion as well. At least that's been my experience as I haven't used the kill wifi notification mod.

Flash rom, radio then rpm. There's a deodex and an odex so I'm not too sure if that factors as well. You should just flash the deodex (which is what I *think* OTA's would be) if you want to dirty flash but I usually clean wipe then flash when moving between roms just off habit. If you're coming from the previous leak, just flashover though.

Actually stock firmware are odex .. Deodexing is good for a few plus factors one being able to change framework ui. ie ..Status bar. Or whole themes can be applied. Much more but just wanted to clarify. Peace!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  • 1 Likes

troysyx

troysyx

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 07:09 PM #33

does the rom include Gapps? or do i have to download those elsewhere?
  • 0 Likes

SlimSnoopOS

SlimSnoopOS

Thoroughly chill

• 535 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 08:58 PM #34

does the rom include Gapps? or do i have to download those elsewhere?

Anything officially Touchwiz based or leaked OTA includes Google Apps. The normal Google apps are preinstalled. You only need to worry about installing GApps for AOSP roms.

Edited by SlimSnoopOS, 15 November 2012 - 09:00 PM.

• 0 Likes

superrelaxx

superrelaxx

• 25 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 10:07 PM #35

Any particular order to flash rom, rpm and radio? Also need to wipe coming from last ota?

You can flash radios/rpm's with any rom, in any order. It doesn't matter
  • 0 Likes

MistaWolfe

MistaWolfe

Chief Smartass

Posted 21 November 2012 - 04:37 PM #36

This will get rid of the WiFi notification and give you 15 toggle mod too. If I cannot post this link mods remove, and if I can everyone enjoy.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1818800

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki

Mine is gone by default. Am I alone? Maybe it was my Wasabi theme...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

blaineevans

blaineevans

su

• 2,292 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 08:55 PM #37

Mine is gone by default. Am I alone? Maybe it was my Wasabi theme...

Gotta be. Stock definitely had the notification.

• 0 Likes