1 votes

[ROM][11/8] - Stock Rooted De-Odex / Odex - VRBLJ1 - Jellybean Leak #2

• Please log in to reply

blaineevans

blaineevans

su

• 2,292 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:05 AM #21

Keyboard still needs work, other than that this seems pretty solid.

Installed the LE off your website Scott (no way I could go back to straight stock, lol).

I got some time this weekend, I'm gonna look into hiding the wifi and input notifications.
Shit is still bothering the hell out of me.
  • 0 Likes

Mustang302LX

Mustang302LX

Android Guru

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:18 AM #22

Keyboard still needs work, other than that this seems pretty solid.

Installed the LE off your website Scott (no way I could go back to straight stock, lol).

I got some time this weekend, I'm gonna look into hiding the wifi and input notifications.
Shit is still bothering the hell out of me.

Someone made a mod for the last leak to get rid of the ongoing wifi notification but they did it through framework-res.apk. I unzuipped the mod before flashing just to see what they used. So might be of some help for you to start there.
  • 1 Likes

Goose306

Goose306

Goosie Pizzle

• 2,577 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:33 AM #23

Someone made a mod for the last leak to get rid of the ongoing wifi notification but they did it through framework-res.apk. I unzuipped the mod before flashing just to see what they used. So might be of some help for you to start there.

Can't you still do the sqlite hack to remove the WiFi notification? Or did that change?

Tapped from my jelly-beaned d2vzw with 4.2 gapps
  • 0 Likes

blaineevans

blaineevans

su

• 2,292 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 08:48 AM #24

For sure, send it my way later this evening/weekend. Would be greatly appreciated.

Can't you still do the sqlite hack to remove the WiFi notification? Or did that change?

Tapped from my jelly-beaned d2vzw with 4.2 gapps

Iirc, Scott told me this had changed in JB and wasn't applicable anymore.
  • 0 Likes

Mustang302LX

Mustang302LX

Android Guru

Posted 09 November 2012 - 09:10 AM #25

For sure, send it my way later this evening/weekend. Would be greatly appreciated.

Will do at lunch time.

Also yeah the sqlite hack for me had a 0 set for the wifi ongoing notification default but yet it was still there. Stupid Verizon!
  • 0 Likes

Exodus

Exodus

Android Lover

• 114 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:04 PM #26

got to say, scrosler's roms suck. They are too fast and he likes to make them bugfree. why go through the trouble of making great roms.
  • 0 Likes

MistaWolfe

MistaWolfe

Chief Smartass

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:37 PM #27

Glad I saw this.

I used a MySQL viewer/editor and scoured for that notification. They obviously named it something misleading, but if you look at all entries with a value of "1" you'll see some that don't seem right with the group they're with. I also extracted the zip and looked into it but couldn't find anything.

KindaCrap's newest version kills it though, so I'm done looking for now. Lol. I would still like to know what it is though. Sneaky bastards.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

wiseguychacon

wiseguychacon

Flashaholic!!!

• 768 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 03:55 PM #28

This will get rid of the WiFi notification and give you 15 toggle mod too. If I cannot post this link mods remove, and if I can everyone enjoy.

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1818800

Sent from my SCH-I535 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

sfobrien

sfobrien

• 82 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:46 PM #29

That will get rid of it until you enable wireless then it will be there until you shut wireless off.
  • 0 Likes
Steve

Posted Image

Incredibler

Incredibler

Android Beginner

• 23 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 06:03 AM #30

Any particular order to flash rom, rpm and radio? Also need to wipe coming from last ota?
  • 0 Likes