- - - - -

Droid DNA

• Please log in to reply

OP jam7516

jam7516

Android Apprentice

• 44 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:08 PM #1

Just wondering if anyone else from the T-Bolt community is upgrading to the DNA I know I certainly am
  • 0 Likes

rollingthunder

rollingthunder

• 22 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:27 PM #2

Yeah, I am leaning that way. I want to see both that and the note 2. I don't mind the size, but i really do like how solid my bolt feels. I have never either note, so I'll have to get my hands on both before I decide.

The screen (SLCD3) and the processor (S4 Quad) are the two major factors for me. I hope, but doubt, that it will closely resemble the J Butterfly, being waterproof, IR blaster, and the color schemes (the white one looks very appealing to me).

Hopefully next Tuesday we find out
  • 0 Likes

jquest68

jquest68

Android Apprentice

• 149 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 01:45 PM #3

probably would too, but lots of new phones will coming out before Christmas.
  • 0 Likes

Adrioid

Adrioid

Average Android

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:01 PM #4

I'm going with the Droid DNA. I love Sense, touch wiz is too plane for me. However I do like the multi Window on the note2. Hopefully DNA has something similar.

Sent from my Thunderbolt!
  • 0 Likes
Check out my Black Chrome theme :smile3:
http://rootzwiki.com...bamf-soab-v104/

jld

jld

Android Lover

• 156 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 02:30 PM #5

I'll probably hit up something by Motorola. Their new policies regarding updates swayed me. Besides, these gigantic phones are too cumbersome for me.
  • 1 Likes

jamester73

jamester73

Android Beginner

• 43 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:34 PM #6

I'm also leaning toward Motorola Maxx HD checking fourms and alot of peps couldn't be happier with the device even getting rid of there s3 for it

Sent from my ADR6400L using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes

jld

jld

Android Lover

• 156 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 03:56 PM #7

I'm also leaning toward Motorola Maxx HD checking fourms and alot of peps couldn't be happier with the device even getting rid of there s3 for it

yeah me too. battery life is really important for me, possibly because i am a thunderbolt owner, but the Razr HD just looks like such a nice phone.
  • 0 Likes

jamester73

jamester73

Android Beginner

• 43 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 04:56 PM #8

Yeah awesome battery,signal, GPS and the phone is built like a brickshit house! I'm gonna keep up with reviews and forums to see if there would be any deal breakers but as I see now I would love to give this thing a test drive for sure!

• 0 Likes

jld

jld

Android Lover

• 156 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 05:49 PM #9

hahah are you my dad? he's the only person i've ever heard say "brickshit house" - but he was born in 1945. speaking of which, he has the first RAZR Maxx (as per my suggestion) and I know it's a quality phone, so that is pushing me towards this make.
  • 0 Likes

blazer22x

blazer22x

Android Beginner

• 30 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:26 AM #10

I'm thinking about either a Razr HD or Droid DNA. Coming from Galaxy Nexus, my main concern is the radio quality. I've dropped data and call signal many times with Gnex, and I know moto is known for having great radios. Any general thoughts on HTC radios?
  • 0 Likes