SOTK, on 02 November 2012 - 08:25 PM, said:
I'm having really poor wifi-speed issues. Let me explain: wifi has a good connection to my router so I'm not dropping in and out signal-wise. Speeds appear fine. I'm getting 10,000 kbps down. But, with every Internet related app I load, I'm getting unusually long loading times/hangs of pages. I click on a video and it takes forever to load. I bring up Tapatalk and it takes forever for forums to load. Click on Facebook, and it takes a while to connect. As soon as I shut off wifi and go to 4G, everything's back to instant loading times. Anybody else experiencing this? Any troubleshooting ideas or solutions?
Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
IM maxing out my 50 Meg connection like I always do. No one else has said anything like this before.
- Did you full wipe?
- Did you restore anything from back up?
- What radio / baseband are you on?
- Have you tried rebooting your router / AP / connection point?
- Have you tried switching up chans?
AzJazz, on 02 November 2012 - 08:50 PM, said:
Thank you, scrosler!
I have a couple of questions:
- Odexed or de-odexed?
- What is the RPM image? I haven't flashed this in the past (at least, not knowingly).
2. It's part of the firmware that is often over looked when people are flashing updated ROMS and Radios. Its not nescarilly required nor is the radio but it cant hurt to have matching pieces.
Mustang302LX, on 02 November 2012 - 09:16 PM, said:
Also I'm having the damn mediascannerservice wakelock so I'm running a logcat right now.
Send me a log cat after 15 minutes of use.
wingchun108tek, on 02 November 2012 - 09:24 PM, said:
Noob question: What is the 5x6 TW Launcher (besides it obviously being a launcher) - how it is different from the stock TW launcher?
There are screenshots in the linked post that show the differences.