Difficulty:: Very Easy
Mod Base:: TouchWiz (Samsung)
Mod Status:: Stable
Apply In:: ADB
Requires Root:: No
Optional:: Insecure Boot
Android Version:: 4.1.1 (JB)
- CleanROM is targeted to the towards the user that wants a stock ROM experience with the ability to choose the features and functions they want, demand performance and expect stability!
- CleanROM is based on the latest Verizon LEAKED VRBLK3 Jellybean Base and De-Odex!
- CleanROM can only be flashed on an unlocked device!
- CleanROM is one of the best supported ROMS in the "industry!"
- All Apps up to date as 12/11/2012
- Complete Aroma Installer! Build your own ROM the way YOU want it!
- Choose Launchers: Touchwiz Launcher, Touchwiz Launcher 5x6 Layout, Apex Launcher, Nova Launcher, Trubechet
- Choose File Managers: ES File Manager, Stock My Files, None
- Choose Google Apps: Play Store, GMail, Google Now / Search, Maps and Streets, Talk, Voice, Play Music
- Choose Samsung Apps: All Share, Kies, Media Hub, Mobile Print, S Memo, S Suggest, S Voice, Cloud, Pop Up Browser
- Choose Misc Apps:AdFree, Polaris Office Viewer, VPN Client, DropBox, Android Terminal Emulator, Adobe Flash
- Standard Features
- De-Odexed with Performance and Battery Optimizations!
- Lidroid 15 Button Toggle
- Extended Reboot Menu!
- No Ongoing WiFi Notification in Statusbar
- Full init.d support!
- Zip Align on boot!
- Full Boot Animation Support!
Version 5.5.1 - 12/11/2012
- Fixed: Incorrect Launcher when Stock Touchwiz launcher was selected!
- Fixed: Power down sound still present!
- Fixed: Incorrect boot.img from original 5.0!
- New Posts start HERE
Version 5.5 - 12/11/2012
- Rebuilt: Rebuilt on I535VRBLK3 Jellybean Leak #4!
- Added: WiFi Tether Hack!
- Added: News and Weather Widgets as standard!
- Tweaked: Added more performance tweaks!
- Updated: All apps that required it!
- Fixed sounds!
- MUST have unlocked boot loader! Flashing this device on locked bootloader will result in a non booting device until you unlock it!
- Must have custom recovery installed. I recommend the latest version of twrp.
- Copy ROM to storage
- Reboot to Recovery
- Recommend wiping data / Factory Reset in Recovery!
- Flash ROM and choose options
- Reboot to System
thisiskindacrap, Beanstown, rwc95, CyanogenMOD
Please hit Thanks and Rate the thread 5 Stars :)
Edited by scrosler, 11 December 2012 - 08:28 PM.