2 votes

[D2G CM9] Build 08192012 for GSM Users

• Please log in to reply

ThonyMelendrez

ThonyMelendrez

Average Android

• 9 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 06:05 PM #41

Hey bebilakner im Sorry if i Offend you with my question, but the question wasnt for you dude, and want you mean with ¨All of You¨,Mexicans? or the new People than just up to lern? is this the way you show your empathy to new people than is trying to lern somting more about theirs CellPhones?

You said something than unfortunately i didnt know about INSTALL GAPPS and also you gave my this page so i can READ, and i will do it on English, Ja!
i would also do it if it is on German or Frensh or Spanish, witch i also Spoke. However Man dont try to be the Smart Ass and never miss the respect for People,
Becouse without respect and knowledge Humanity is Lost,
and that is the freaken point of Forums like this man, to LERN and SHARE the Knowledge.

Edited by ThonyMelendrez, 08 June 2013 - 06:28 PM.

• 0 Likes

bebilakner

bebilakner

• 58 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 10:36 PM #42

Hey bebilakner im Sorry if i Offend you with my question, but the question wasnt for you dude, and want you mean with ¨All of You¨,Mexicans? or the new People than just up to lern? is this the way you show your empathy to new people than is trying to lern somting more about theirs CellPhones?

You said something than unfortunately i didnt know about INSTALL GAPPS and also you gave my this page so i can READ, and i will do it on English, Ja!
i would also do it if it is on German or Frensh or Spanish, witch i also Spoke. However Man dont try to be the Smart Ass and never miss the respect for People,
Becouse without respect and knowledge Humanity is Lost,
and that is the freaken point of Forums like this man, to LERN and SHARE the Knowledge.

By all of you, I meant all the new registered members here who consider that reading and searching is too much for them. So it's easier to ask again and again and again the same stupid question that was answered in thousands more topics over this forum. Why makes you think I meant Mexicans ???? I'm not racist as you kindly suggest. You didn't know you have to install GAPPS because you considered reading all the post you quoted it's not for you. So you are the one who shows disrespect for all the work that's in this forum. LEARN and SHARE you say. All you need is already shared here, if you can't read English that's why some smart ass invented GOOGLE TRANSLATE. That's not just for translating the F word in different languages. SO LEARN, by READING everything you want to know is already SHARED. Stop asking the same questions that were answered- for this you'll have to use SEARCH THIS FORUM function in the upper right corner of the forum page. READ THE RULES or have Google translate them for you. Good luck! LE: I'm tired of reading tons of pages of "Hey, this is not working.... where is that option.... how to make gsm work...." All the things about what's working and what not, what are the known bugs and walkthroughs usually are in the first page of every rom posted here. But are there willing people to read and stop filling pages with tons of sh*t ? NO. That's why if anybody wants to find an answer would have to read and scroll tons of stupid crap. If you would've read the OP you would've know that you should install Gapps. This is my final answer to this. I won't be answering anymore to this, just not to be kicked out of here for the reason of flame starter and being out of topic. I'll try to ignore future posts of lazy people who can't read or who can't use google translate.

Edited by bebilakner, 09 June 2013 - 04:22 AM.

• 0 Likes

fabianzippo

fabianzippo

• 19 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:17 PM #43

he guys folow this link http://qqcjhz.lofter.com/ this is support for d2g i have aokp 5.3
  • 0 Likes