1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

[ROM][STOCK] <VRALG4I200> (rooted)(deodex'd)(debloated)

• Please log in to reply

BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Carbon / Miui.us Developer

Posted 26 November 2012 - 07:54 PM #61

[quote name='Aglarond' timestamp='1353978962' post='1035744']
Great. I'm about to test a removal of the ongoing wifi notification. I'll upload that as an optional flash. Would appreciate a test when I'm done.

-mS
[/quote]mine is stock but based of a newer base.. so u should technically carry ur mods over to new base.. can u guys verify that my rom boots and all is well? as i dont have the phone

Edited by BeansTown106, 26 November 2012 - 07:54 PM.

• 0 Likes

Posted Image

"If you like my work please consider donating. Beer helps me keep going lol"

Follow me @BeansTown106, Massive Props to Everyone that donated to Fund My Note2

Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S3, Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 Retired Device's: Droid RaZr, Droid2, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid Incredible

supergear

supergear

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:29 AM #62

mine is stock but based of a newer base.. so u should technically carry ur mods over to new base.. can u guys verify that my rom boots and all is well? as i dont have the phone

Your Rom works just fine

Sent from my SCH-I200 using RootzWiki
  • 0 Likes
Current phone:Posted Image

Past Phones: Samsung Galaxy Stellar, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Evo Shift 4G, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, T-Mobile G2 by HTC, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant, HTC HD2

failrunner

failrunner

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:30 PM #63

I just wanted to thank the rom developer. This rom saved my phone in time for work. I removed plants vs. zombies and the youtube app to save some more space. I mostly wanted to leave a thank you for the work though. =)

Edited by failrunner, 27 November 2012 - 02:30 PM.

• 1 Likes

OP Aglarond

Aglarond

• 42 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 06:27 PM #64

Glad it worked for you. Not sure where Plants and Zombies came from, though. I don't think that's included with mine.

I'll have an update probably tomorrow with all of my mods ported to VRALH2. The main difference I can find is the radio quality, but that'll bring it up to date with Verizon.
  • 0 Likes

failrunner

failrunner

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:07 PM #65

Glad it worked for you. Not sure where Plants and Zombies came from, though. I don't think that's included with mine.

I'll have an update probably tomorrow with all of my mods ported to VRALH2. The main difference I can find is the radio quality, but that'll bring it up to date with Verizon.

It didn't show up anywhere but in root uninstaller.
  • 0 Likes

BeansTown106

BeansTown106

Carbon / Miui.us Developer

Posted 27 November 2012 - 07:24 PM #66

Your Rom works just fine

Sent from my SCH-I200 using RootzWiki

the deodexed one i made boots and works perfectly ? :)
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image

"If you like my work please consider donating. Beer helps me keep going lol"

Follow me @BeansTown106, Massive Props to Everyone that donated to Fund My Note2

Current Device's: Verizon Galaxy S3, Verizon Galaxy Note 2, Nexus 7 Retired Device's: Droid RaZr, Droid2, Droid 2 Global, Droid X, Droid Incredible

supergear

supergear

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:58 PM #67

Plants and Zombies is still on there PVZ.apk
  • 0 Likes

Past Phones: Samsung Galaxy Stellar, Motorola Droid 2, HTC Evo Shift 4G, Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, T-Mobile G2 by HTC, Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant, HTC HD2

supergear

supergear

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:59 PM #68

the deodexed one i made boots and works perfectly ? :)

Yes 100% perfect! Tho i did delete some apps and add some for my own use of course

Edited by supergear, 27 November 2012 - 08:59 PM.

• 0 Likes

OP Aglarond

Aglarond

• 42 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 01:45 PM #69

It didn't show up anywhere but in root uninstaller.

I must have overlooked that 50 times. It's removed from the images in the new thread. Thanks for catching it.

-mS
  • 0 Likes

ayuro123

ayuro123

Average Android

• 4 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 01:00 PM #70

Hi. I this with Android 4.2.1 or 4.2.2?

• 0 Likes