1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

- - - - -

So who's buying a Nexus 10?

• Please log in to reply

Poll: Who's getting a Nexus 10? (77 member(s) have cast votes)

Are You buying a Nexus 10?

1. Yes (52 votes [67.53%])

Percentage of vote: 67.53%

2. No (5 votes [6.49%])

Percentage of vote: 6.49%

3. Can't Make Up My Mind?!?!! (20 votes [25.97%])

Percentage of vote: 25.97%

Vote Guests cannot vote

draco259

draco259

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:21 PM #61

i still cant figure out why adb does not recognize my device when i type in fastboot devices

I'm assuming that you have the latest SDK setup?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

impulse101

impulse101

Super User

• 255 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:47 AM #62

Got mine yesterday and unlocked and rooted it today. This is the fastest mobile device out there

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Bschrib

Bschrib

Android Apprentice

• 53 posts

Posted 17 November 2012 - 09:12 AM #63

Awwwwwwww yeah... Bootloader unlocked and rooted on this bad boy now.. Gotta say, my screen is PERFECT, no light bleed whatsoever, and oh my god it's fast. Not to mention that awesome rubber grippy stuff they used on the tablet, it's impossible for it to slip in my hands. I love this thing, finally a Google tablet device that I feel like they cut NO corners on. It's even got a notification LED ~AND~ haptic feedback! Love it!
  • 1 Likes

flashback7

flashback7

Android Lover

Posted 17 November 2012 - 11:22 AM #64

Awwwwwwww yeah... Bootloader unlocked and rooted on this bad boy now.. Gotta say, my screen is PERFECT, no light bleed whatsoever, and oh my god it's fast. Not to mention that awesome rubber grippy stuff they used on the tablet, it's impossible for it to slip in my hands. I love this thing, finally a Google tablet device that I feel like they cut NO corners on. It's even got a notification LED ~AND~ haptic feedback! Love it!

Mine left Google headquarters yesterday. :lol::D Reading your post got me even more anxious. Lol. Sure its awesome just stock rooted. Can't wait till the great Nexus kernel devs get going!!! Exynos is the best!!!!!!

Sent from my d2spr (Slimbean & Kt747 kernel)
  • 0 Likes
Nexus7//ParanoidAndroid//Trinity7-alpha-34

craigacgomez

craigacgomez

Android & Linux FTW!!

Posted 18 November 2012 - 12:22 AM #65

Having a Nexus device is fun... & this tablet is amazing... got mine on Friday... unlocked & rooted in an hour... built my own AOSP ROM & kernel today... and decided to share it with the community
  • 2 Likes

sfreemanoh

sfreemanoh

Android Apprentice

• 1,171 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 11:59 AM #66

Can anyone who already received theirs comment on the battery life versus the N7? And how does it feel in your hands compared to the N7? After spending more and more time with my N7 I'm warming up a bit to the possibility of a N10 for the larger screen. Not being able to put the N10 in my back pocket when walking around may annoy me...but I don't do that often, anyways.
  • 0 Likes
Bowties are cool.

If you want me to see a reply, please be sure to click Quote!

TMFGO45

TMFGO45

Android Master

Posted 28 November 2012 - 02:02 PM #67

Got one!!!!!

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

jspradling7

jspradling7

Beam me up

• 106 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 07:19 AM #68

I was thinking about getting the Note 10" but decided on the Nexus 10 instead. I ordered a 16gb yesterday. That's plenty of memory for my needs.
  • 0 Likes

salem

salem

Android Lover

• 403 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:21 PM #69

I ordered one on 11/21; it took over a week for it to ship out. According to ups, I should receive it tomorrow.
  • 0 Likes