(Nexus Q)uantum Singularity Project
Phase 1-4 v1.0.2
As the "Doom Song" plays in the background...
As Jeddak of Research, I am here to inform you that
The Martian Imperium has acquired a (Nexus Q)uantum Singularity.
The universe has been warned.
Phase 1: Tablet UI DONE
Phase 2: Android File Server DONE (can be applied using Phase 3 MOD)
Phase 3: Android Site Server DONE
Phase 4: LinuxonAndroid support DONE
Phase 5: Connected Home This gives you an idea as to the possibilities
Phase 6: Sony SmartWatch Integration (treaty with Canada pending)
Phase 7: Full Linux install
Phase 8: Phases 1-5 moved to full Linux install
This a Phase One Release.
- Based on stock 4.0.4 build IAN67K
- Zip aligned
- init.d Support
- Busybox updated
- Dual Mode Enabled (Stock Q features and Nova Launcher)
- Updated Keymap (Home=Home, End=Back, Delete=Menu, Insert=Stock Visualizer)
- ROMToolbox lite
- kWS Server Free
- Tablet Remote
- Ubuntu Installer Free
- Download it
- adb push to /sdcard/
- Use birdman's [Beta-CWM] to flash ROM and if so desired, gapps
- *In Beta-CWM, if you move back and forth between first and last items on list you can enable "back" button
- Flash ICS gapps (just in case there's junk in the truck, hard reset after flashing)
Play Store (even with every hack/mod I could find, many apps show as "incompatible")
Talk (crash on launch, simply uninstall using ROMToolbox)
Bluetooth pairing (Go here for workaround)
(may need to pull it from third party markets or sideload)
If you are going to use a KB/Mouse, forget BT and get a regular wireless combo. Here's what I'm using and why a wireless is better than BT.
- No need for pairing or drivers
- In CW Recovery the keymap is Up=Up, Down=Down, Enter=Select, Bksp=Back
- Most KB/Mouse combos have media keys that are already mapped
I will continue to work on this as time allows. Enjoy and build some ROMs!
Edited by Lokifish Marz, 05 November 2012 - 02:11 PM.