- - - - -

Off Topic

• Please log in to reply

T.J. Bender

T.J. Bender

Android Lover

• 129 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 01:43 PM #361

I've had pretty good results with it. This latest version gave me about a ten percent increase in battery life. I find it strange how much different things can react from one rocket to the next. I've never seen another handset have such varying results from one unit to another.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Indeed. I'm honestly not a huge fan of any of the kernels out there now aside from CM10 stock, though I haven't tried CvD's. Haven't noticed any performance or battery life improvement.
  • 0 Likes

chinthekng

chinthekng

• 27 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 05:44 PM #362

In regards to kernels I've gotten the best experience with Franco kernel on my nexus 4. That kernel is so smooth just flash it and your done, no need for changing settings and stuff unless you want to :lol:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

bps119

bps119

• 61 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:06 PM #363

In regards to kernels I've gotten the best experience with Franco kernel on my nexus 4. That kernel is so smooth just flash it and your done, no need for changing settings and stuff unless you want to :lol:

Too bad we can't use it for anything :-(

• 0 Likes
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic. Don't let your pants get wet and use that search button.
Sent from my I-727 Skyrocket running an Android version AT&T probably won't give me for another year.

chinthekng

chinthekng

• 27 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:17 PM #364

Too bad we can't use it for anything :-(

Yeah sorry I'm pretty sure he only likes to work with nexus devices :(
  • 0 Likes

OP garydv2002

garydv2002

Android Lover

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:03 PM #365

Im doing a S3 rom and its kicking my arse.... im on the ropes but still fighting back lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes