Rate this Topic

- - - - -

Off Topic

• Please log in to reply

OP garydv2002

garydv2002

Android Lover

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:01 PM #1

In an effort to bring more developers and users over here to rootzwiki this off topic thread is being created. Us coming over from XDA to rootz had an off topic thread over there where a group of strangers has became very good friends. So I hope this thread is not closed as I know it has nothing to do with the development of the Samsung skyrocket but rather a place where a group of friends can discuss off topic things such as for example, football, laptops, technology, computers, and even our everyday life events. We share stories of our day, week, or even vent from time to time. Yes this is off topic but there are topics that are better discussed elsewhere. No politics or religion that opens up arguments which is not the intent of this thread. So who you are gonna vote for or who you worship is your business and your beliefs and should be kept elsewhere. The same rootzwiki rules that applies to every other thread applies to this thread as well. Also this is not a best ROM thread, or a diss the developer who made you mad cause you messed up your phone thread. So let's keep it clean keep it nice and keep it polite but most of all let's keep it fun. The skyrocket community is the greatest group of guys I know and as I said we are a tight knit group of friends who love android development and our skyrocket phones. We love to joke and carry on so be warned now you need a sense of humor to enter lol... well that's all I can think of for now. If anyone knows anything I missed or something I can add just PM me and I'll add it to the OP...
OK let's chat away....

My stock ROM sucks because I'm running orthus 6 on my skyrocket.
  • 4 Likes

armyvet66629

armyvet66629

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:06 PM #2

Hey brothers, let me start off by saying, WAAAZZZZUUUUPP!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

pre4speed

pre4speed

• 28 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:19 PM #3

I'm here! Still a newbie skyrocket owner (about a month now) but not new to android hacking and ROMing. I'm not a developer but am willing to test most things. My resume of android phones is 1) first android (and also atts first android) moto backflip which I have put cm7 on, 2) moto flipside which has no "proper" recovery or custom ROM so bone stock rooted, 3) moto atrix 4g (sense a pattern :huh:) which I've now got 2 of both with custom recoveries, one running a cm7 variant and the other just testing the only chance of official ICS it has (a leak somebody put out after moto officially cancelled it), 4) this skyrocket running orthus 5. I've also hacked my amazon kindle fire, hubby's epic 4g touch and kid's captivate. Love trying new things on all android and will never ever EVER go crapple. That's me. :D
  • 3 Likes

nrm5110

nrm5110

Android Lover

• 178 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 05:26 PM #4

Hola im nick aka nrm5110/ illnevertell/the_blue_waffle, ive dabbled did some ports here and there with r4ins and armyvet. Most of you hate me thats cool.

• 0 Likes

OP garydv2002

garydv2002

Android Lover

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:01 PM #5

Ahh I see some old faithfuls showing up. Armyvet and nrm aka illnevertell aka the bluewaffle what's up guys? Nrm you know the only ones who hate you is the ones who can't read or want take the time to lol...
Its also good to meet new people to. Welcome to the skyrocket community pre4speed...

Edited by garydv2002, 28 October 2012 - 06:02 PM.

• 1 Likes

OP garydv2002

garydv2002

Android Lover

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:05 PM #6

Oh yea was you guys as shocked as I was when the Georgia bulldogs put a but whipping on The Florida Gators yesterday. I had a feeling there was gonna be an upset yesterday but was thinking it was gonna be the bama game though

• 0 Likes

T.J. Bender

T.J. Bender

Android Lover

• 129 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:06 PM #7

Hola im nick aka nrm5110/ illnevertell/the_blue_waffle, ive dabbled did some ports here and there with r4ins and armyvet. Most of you hate me thats cool.

I was a lost, lonely person without you around to hate on. :lol:

Most of you probably know me. For those who don't, I'm the guy that did that wakelock thing. That's my grand contribution to the world thus far.
  • 0 Likes

nrm5110

nrm5110

Android Lover

• 178 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:06 PM #8

I dont follow sports college ball is better than pro but pro makes too much makes me sick to my stomach

• 0 Likes

nrm5110

nrm5110

Android Lover

• 178 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:08 PM #9

I was a lost, lonely person without you around to hate on. :lol:

Most of you probably know me. For those who don't, I'm the guy that did that wakelock thing. That's my grand contribution to the world thus far.

T.j. you and me may not see eye to eye on practices but I know you share the same idea as me ive seen you get on some noobs.

But between blows you and me get along pretty well :lol:

• 0 Likes

mindmajick

mindmajick

Recognized Developer ;-)

Posted 28 October 2012 - 06:08 PM #10

My my... All the riff-raff made it here.

This could sell, lol.

RootzWiki - "Home of the truly independent developer"

Sent from my SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
  • 1 Likes
Posted Image