Rate this Topic

- - - - -

tf700t stuck at boot up screen

• Please log in to reply

OP stalefish22

stalefish22

Android Beginner

Posted 21 October 2012 - 09:25 AM #1

I have an unlocked tf700t with a custom rom installed. I was using goo for recovery. I decided I wanted to install new rom and directions told me to use clockwork recovery. I messed up a step installing clock work mod and accidentially wipe data. Now when I restart it just stays at bootloader screen. I tried holding down power button and volume down but it will not boot into recovery and since i wiped data it will not boot to home screen. If anyone could help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by stalefish22, 21 October 2012 - 09:26 AM.

• 0 Likes

mike216

mike216

Android Beginner

• 948 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 07:45 PM #2

Even if you wiped data you should still have a rom to boot into. How did you try to install CWM? Your not getting any usb icon or no recovery?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using RootzWiki
  • 1 Likes

OP stalefish22

stalefish22

Android Beginner

Posted 04 November 2012 - 01:49 PM #3

im trying to remember what sites directions I was following. While Im searching i can tell you when I hit power button the black boot screen comes up. Asus in middle and it says: the device is unlocked in upper left corner. The screen just stays there on until the battery goes dead. I figured out how to turn it off without it bootlooping back on. I went out today and purchased the keyboard hopeful that I could maybe do a system recovery or use the usb to install something onto flash drive to help. Ive got to figure out the site. It will be much help
  • 0 Likes