- All versions
NOTE: up to v1.7 is for JB 4.2, v2.x is for 4.3 ROM only, and v3.x is for 4.4.
- Tweaked Power HALs: here (flash in CWM)
- 1.5Ghz version: if you want to OC to 1.5Ghz.
- Nofreq version: it will not manipulate your max frequency at all.
- Stock version: if you want to stay at 1.3Ghz max.
- Unnecessary kernel components removed to make kernel lean and fast!
- OC'ed to 1.5Ghz. At boot cpu slots are limited between 204mhz and 1.3Ghz for stability. Use your favorite app to OC or UC.
- Ramdisk tweaks (sysctl, vm, etc.)
- init.d support
- Tons of patches backported from Linux 3.2.
- SWAP and ZRAM supported. Use built-in script: "zram enable" or "zram disable"
- ROW and tuned Deadline i/o schedulers
- Compiled using latest linaro toolchain and optimizations.
- USB Audio support
- USB charging high current mode enabled at all times
- Memory compaction and KSM enabled
- "lkflash" script to flash latest leanKernel releases. (Open Terminal, su, and then type lkflash).
UP-TO-DATE CHANGELOG HERE: https://github.com/i...itkat-ChangeLog
Jubakaba, milan and gang for buying the nexus 7 and donating it to me
Edited by imoseyon, 03 July 2014 - 07:19 AM.