1. 0
  2. 0
  3. 0/5

Rate this Topic

* * * * -
2 votes

[MOD] TS Crackflasher Inverted & More 5.0 (UPDATE 7/28)

• Please log in to reply

sageDieu

sageDieu

The n00b veteran

Posted 25 October 2012 - 04:27 PM #21

sweet, was starting to wonder if anyone would make an aroma installer for aosp roms/mods. so far it only seems to be a touchwiz thing.

Google justinbean gapps

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

Posted Image
Samsung SCH-i500 Mesmerize
Team Hacksung ICS

OP TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 03:44 PM #22

Aroma version of this package will be coming shortly. Took a lot of work, but I finally got it working. I'll do some polishing when I get home from work tonight, but all the heavy lifting is done. :)

Edit: Aroma is done!!!

Edited by TenderloinShadow, 27 October 2012 - 07:20 PM.

• 1 Likes
Rocking an HP Touchpad and an UNLOCKED Verizon SGS3, and lovin' it all

kingdroid

kingdroid

Average Android

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:35 PM #23

Aroma version of this package will be coming shortly. Took a lot of work, but I finally got it working. I'll do some polishing when I get home from work tonight, but all the heavy lifting is done. :)

Edit: Aroma is done!!!

r these completely blacked out??..I know in Justin's they aren't well at least gmail..its jus the outer trim with the actual email body is white still.. than TS

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
  • 0 Likes

OP TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:37 PM #24

Email body is still white with trav's. It just works better with all the different kinds of text that might appear there. Everything else is blacked out tho.

Just noticed that I may have botched the install for Google Voice, Can anyone confirm that it doesn't install? If that's the case, I'll upload another build later tonight.

Edit: Ok, the fix was easy, minor code error. New build will be up shortly, 10/27b. Keep an eye out for it.

Edited by TenderloinShadow, 27 October 2012 - 07:40 PM.

• 0 Likes

kingdroid

kingdroid

Average Android

Posted 27 October 2012 - 07:48 PM #25

Email body is still white with trav's. It just works better with all the different kinds of text that might appear there. Everything else is blacked out tho.

Just noticed that I may have botched the install for Google Voice, Can anyone confirm that it doesn't install? If that's the case, I'll upload another build later tonight.

Edit: Ok, the fix was easy, minor code error. New build will be up shortly, 10/27b. Keep an eye out for it.

I had an older one that the body was all black and loved it it was great I hate how bright white is on this phone

• 0 Likes

OP TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:02 PM #26

I had an older one that the body was all black and loved it it was great I hate how bright white is on this phone

If you have the file I can add it to the installer ;)
  • 0 Likes

OP TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:36 PM #27

10/27-B now up. Everything should work now.
  • 0 Likes

kingdroid

kingdroid

Average Android

Posted 27 October 2012 - 08:59 PM #28

If you have the file I can add it to the installer ;)

its an older gmail tho not the new leaked one.. Will ur gapps wrk on slim?..

• 0 Likes

OP TenderloinShadow

TenderloinShadow

Android Freak

• 1,406 posts

Posted 27 October 2012 - 09:34 PM #29

its an older gmail tho not the new leaked one.. Will ur gapps wrk on slim?..

It will work on any AOSP jelly bean ROM. It will replace apps like contacts, phone, MMS etc that come w it and provide the inverted versions. Also u have the option of the regular jb gmail or the new leaked one. I've felt the leak has some issues w attachments but that may just be me.

How old is that gmail?
  • 0 Likes

kingdroid

kingdroid

Average Android

Posted 27 October 2012 - 10:32 PM #30

It will work on any AOSP jelly bean ROM. It will replace apps like contacts, phone, MMS etc that come w it and provide the inverted versions. Also u have the option of the regular jb gmail or the new leaked one. I've felt the leak has some issues w attachments but that may just be me.

How old is that gmail?

its 4.1.2 Gmail.. Well I left slim I was jus trying it out.. Found some bugs ao now I'm on eclipse for now till aokp Sundays release and liquids build tomorrow

• 0 Likes