Rate this Topic

- - - - -

AOKP kang | Xperia S | nozomi

• Please log in to reply

kistigun

kistigun

Average Android

Posted 04 November 2012 - 07:38 AM #21

Yeah, I've been trying to upload all day today, but my internet's still derpy. Much of the network is still down because of the weather, so it might take a couple more days before I get reliable upload.

Thanks mate, wil have some patience then.
  • 0 Likes

OP K900

K900

K900-kun@Ganbaranai

Posted 30 November 2012 - 10:24 AM #22

Not dead yet guys, working on 4.2 on TF101 first, then nozomi. Nozomi is lower priority since I've got a Nexus 4 now.
  • 0 Likes

OP K900

K900

K900-kun@Ganbaranai

Posted 07 December 2012 - 06:44 AM #23

A little update I wanted to give to all of you guys: I'm having my finals really soon, and it's a lot of work/studying for me. Therefore, I won't have much free time until January (after the 10th, likely after the 20th).

TF101 is going along nicely, and RaymanFx is putting a lot of work into it. I'm not too sure about Bluetooth, but other stuff should be easy to implement, and I have some scratch code for a BlueZ based HAL for bluedroid that should be usable in our case. Not much else to say about AOKP really, it's absolutely going to happen, maybe as a New Year's Eve gift :P

Nozomi is not anywhere near done, there's a lot of stuff going on in Qualcomm land, and I don't really have time to keep up with that, I'll see what I can do after we get other msm8660 devices running and so I have something to work with. I'm also getting a Nexus 4 soon(ish), but I haven't got a tracking number yet, and shipping will take a couple more weeks at the very least. I might sell my XPS when it arrives, but that's not certain at all and I don't want anyone to jump to conclusions before anything actually happens, but realistically that does mean I won't prioritize nozomi that much from that point. I'm also not sure about the state of AOKPXperia, as no one on the team has time to work on it right now, so it's not really going anywhere. Champs will likely continue doing KXP builds, so you should have AOKP, but AX as an independent development is pretty much dead right now. I feel really bad about starting this without making sure we can pull that off, but I hope to return to it one day.

Regarding general AOKP stuff, I have some ideas I'd love to implement in the tablet UI, I might throw them at other people if they want to do it before, but for now it's all just ideas and I haven't even looked in the code to see if those are possible.

Anyway, that's all for now. K900 out.
  • 1 Likes