PSA: These builds are unofficial. They'll likely contain bugs and are not really feature complete yet.
- Rendering issues in some apps, graphics freezes, etc.
- Camera doesn't work (needs a new HAL blob from Sony, the old one uses pmem, and they finally killed it for good in JB)
- Battery drain on 3G (doesn't happen on 2G/data off, seems to be caused by Sony libril)
- Nightly (12.10.2012)
- New technically awesome kernel, rendering should be better and HDMI is working now!
- Latest AOKP source, a.k.a. Android 4.1.2
- Updated firmwares and stuff, should be better for the capacitive keys.
- If coming from another ROM or another major AOKP version, wipe data in recovery
- Flash ROM
- Flash Google Apps
All changes are now accepted through Gerrit. To learn more about the submission process, read this guide Roman wrote.
For details on how to set up your environment, refer to distribution-specific guides below.
This build is not officially supported by Team Kang (yet ). Don't report bugs on AOKP forums.
Edited by K900, 12 October 2012 - 08:30 AM.